Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Www.filedonkey.com [?] Anyone Know How To Use It?

well please enlighten me<<<noob
    seems like the way to go b4 it gets shut down like torrents of late

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    BANNED
    are you talking about edonkey2000?

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    On the search you write the keyword example :madonna ,click on search , then you see the results and click on the hash link to download (you must have edonkey ,emule running to download the file)

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    so its actually emule/donkey?

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Edonkey is very similar to Kazaa or any p2p file sharing program but beware of the spyware that comes with it, takes me a while to remove it. You can download lots of movies there but got 2 wait for queue number .. and their connecting to network settings is a bit complicated.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    OKAY...ARE THEY AS GOOD AS BITTORRENT [sorry for the caps] ...bit seems better than kl to me...Im still waiting for 2 months to finish downloading myadriana sage movie

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Emule has got no spyware and it&#39;s not rife with viruses like kazaa. Far better program.

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Originally posted by jazzbiondi@2 June 2003 - 19:49
    Edonkey is very similar to Kazaa or any p2p file sharing program but beware of the spyware that comes with it, takes me a while to remove it. You can download lots of movies there but got 2 wait for queue number .. and their connecting to network settings is a bit complicated.
    What spyware are you talking about, besides Shareaza is better, it has eMule, G1, G2 and bittorent all rolled into one.

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    huh Shareaza?..you can use that with the filedonkey site? whats G1 and G2 and were do you get it?

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    Shareaza combines Gnutellium 1, the older version, Gnutellium 2, the newer version, and also connects with eMule, files can be swarmed between all. It also has bittorent. Shareaza can be found http://www.shareaza.com/.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast