Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What is the tracker level?

tupac's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    I saw on this forum that people are mentioning level 5 trackers, level 2-3 and so on. What are these levels?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    i <3 Your Mom BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    if you go to the invites section, there is a topic on the top explaining all the levels

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    I can't access the invite section

ind0ril

Could someone copy-paste the explanation of invites from that topic?
    Last edited by tupac; 04-13-2007 at 10:37 PM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    Have patience, you will need to post at least once in the lounge too, to gain access! You will then find that magically, the doors of the forum will open for you, in May.

..Whatever you do, don't forget that all important post..in the Lounge..we are waiting there for you....

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    XeroToX's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    this ranking goes by rarity, level 5 is the rarest(sct ftn ukt) level 1 is for open registeration trackers like bistoup, level 2 u can find trackers that open sign ups very often.. or they are just too many free invites like tl and so on...
    when u pass the month u can see that thread, the number that will be next to the tracker name is the rank of its content, speed... for example tl is only level 2 , but its ranked 4.5 for quality speed and etc..
    Last edited by XeroToX; 04-13-2007 at 10:45 PM.
    you can blow me...

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Quote Originally Posted by 5555 View Post
    this ranking goes by rarity, level 4 is the rarest(sct ftn ukt) level 1 is for open registeration trackers like bistoup, level 2 u can find trackers that open sign ups very often.. or they are just too many free invites like tl and so on...
    when u pass the month u can see that thread, the number that will be next to the tracker name is the rank of its content, speed... for example tl is only level 2 , but its ranked 4.5 for quality speed and etc..
    Its 5 ;p

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    DaMan05's Avatar GO HABS GO! BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    its basically their difficulty to get into. 1 being open sign-up ones and 5 being near impossible ones like FTN, UK-t and ScT

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Aha, thanks. Now I understand

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    dcliffnotes's Avatar AmericanPinoyGuammie BT Rep: +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21
    i was also curious to find out what those levels for trackers were. now i know! thanks.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    ChotaZorro's Avatar Arsenal Fan BT Rep: +1
    I'm patiently waiting for the month to pass by so I can have access to the Invites section.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast