Thread: photo ripping

can anybody tell me what sites allow u to enter an image url and then it rips it off, so what you normally couldnt see, now u can see? ive been to the sites b4 but had to reformat and lost the bookmarks and history of it

2. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #2
    SaveFerris's Avatar ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ
    Could you be more specific in what you want to do? I don't understand "allows you to see what you couldn't see".

3. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #3
    for instance if u need a membership to see something, and u dont have the membership, u give it the url of the photo or path to the photo and it will find the photo and get it.

edit- basically u just put the url of the photo on the site and click whatever it says next to it.. like "go" or some crap lol
    Last edited by psykotrol; 04-14-2007 at 08:52 AM.

4. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #4
    SaveFerris's Avatar ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ
    Well that depends on how well the image is protected, if you post the link here I'll see what I can do.

5. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #5
    mbucari1's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by SaveFerris View Post
    Well that depends on how well the image is protected, if you post the link here I'll see what I can do.
    Exactly. If the protection is at the directory level and you don't have permission to access that directory, then you cant get the photo. If it is a php script that calls the photo, then I think the protection is at a file level.