Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Windows XP to be discontinued in early 2008

fck M$!! I hate them!!

2. News (Archive)   -   #22
    n00b BT Rep: +3
    OMG, Noooooooo.... I hate Vista .

3. News (Archive)   -   #23
    wishmaster2's Avatar NetEmpire BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    i didn't know that people still use windows 98!!! i am xp user and before that i was using windows 2000 pro...i never liked 98 btw i tried vista few days ago but i didn't like them...the design is good and the colors and everything but they had a lot problems with the softwares...for example i had problems with mozilla firefox...i will try vista in a year from now...when they fix some problems...

4. News (Archive)   -   #24
    we are living in an age of information. this beast called longhorn, will give the bavarian illuminati all the information they need, to dominate the world. can you think of a sane reason why they would want to discontinue and operating system that has made so much money and been more a success than any of their other operating systems to date? because longhorn contains unremovable data collecting features, that they wanted to include in xp but weren't able to at the time xp was released. so their hellchild will do they job. they will leave you no choice but to upgrade.

if you have access to an american dollar bill, you can look at the back of it, what is written in latin.

it reads "annuit coeptis"

this means "year of conception"

1776 was the year it started anew, the final thrust towards the new world order.

below it reads "novus ordo seclorum"

this means "new secular order" a blatant reference to the new world order.
    Last edited by doitnow; 04-18-2007 at 06:20 PM.

5. News (Archive)   -   #25
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Quote Originally Posted by doitnow View Post
    we are living in an age of information. this beast called longhorn, will give the bavarian illuminati all the information they need, to dominate the world. if you have access to an american dollar bill, you can look at the back of it, what is written in latin.

it reads "annuit coeptis"

this means "year of conception"

1776 was the year it started anew, the final thrust towards the new world order.

below it reads "novus ordo seclorum"

this means "new secular order" a blatant reference to the new world order.
    Nigel?

6. News (Archive)   -   #26
    i don't know who you are, but if you want more information yo u can try this .

Spam your own post please and than you .
    Last edited by peat moss; 04-20-2007 at 06:21 AM.

7. News (Archive)   -   #27
    Poster
    For me i intend to keep using xp at least for 2 more years, until them all the bugs in Vista will be solved (i hope)

8. News (Archive)   -   #28
    Hi Guys

I saw on BBC news.com the other day that Dell ran a survey of its customers and in response has decided to offer 4 machines (2 desk tops) and 2 lap tops with Windows XP.

What a slap in the face fro Vista !

Regards

Digby

9. News (Archive)   -   #29
    I really don't think I will be using Vista. I've been dual booting XP and Linux the last couple of years and now that I have uTorrent running under Linux I have little use for XP. Of course from a tech standpoint I will probably have to buy it anyway so I am comfortable running it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123