Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: RTS for Uploaders

magicrabbit's Avatar Totally Salad BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Why do people keep saying that. Im allowed to be part of both

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    RTFM's Avatar <? print "BCC"; ?> BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    So you think you can be a dedicated uploader for 2 sites that are attempting to become level 5?

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    stay low frag hard BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by RTFM View Post
    So you think you can be a dedicated uploader for 2 sites that are attempting to become level 5?
    Read my mind.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    magicrabbit's Avatar Totally Salad BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    im not an uploader on either. I was demoted on scn and i wasnt an uploader in the first place on rts

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    JA's Avatar //Me<3You!? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Why does everyone think we are competeting? Most members of RTS are members of SCN and we are somewhat working together than against each other..
    eee

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    BANNED BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by JessicaAlba View Post
    Why does everyone think we are competeting? Most members of RTS are members of SCN and we are somewhat working together than against each other..
    +1

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    Quote Originally Posted by JessicaAlba View Post
    I didn't mean that there was competition between the sites, I just didn't think someone could be a dedicated uploader on two top-level trackers, although magicrabbit said that wasn't his intention.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    If they're attempting to become level 5 then they're doing this all wrong. This levels thing should be the last thing in a tracker staff's mind. Most dont care how they are perceived.

It's totally artificial and does not reflect a site's quality. And the fact that most users are the same is not the best endorsement in this case.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendly Fire View Post
    If they're attempting to become level 5 then they're doing this all wrong. This levels thing should be the last thing in a tracker staff's mind. Most dont care how they are perceived.

It's totally artificial and does not reflect a site's quality. And the fact that most users are the same is not the best endorsement in this case.
    What I meant wasn't that they're trying to become level 5 just for the ranking, but sites that are similar to those in level 5: relatively small, exclusive, great speeds and pre's. Neither is doing it just for the ranking.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30
    X's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    i think levels are made by the FsT staff to control the chaos of trading
    >< marks the spot

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast