Thread: .rar ? .sfv ?

Okay sorry if this has already been asked.. I have been searching to see and haven't found anything... but anyways.. I dl'd a movie ... in the movie folder it has tons of files.... .rar... and 1 .sfv.... how do I burn these to a vcd ? Any help would be much appriciated.. thanks.

EDIT: I am dl'n winrar... I have read alot about it... and that it does something to these files or something....

EDIT: Okay I made it into bins & cues & burned it. ITs all good... its out of sync.. but oh well I guess.

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    it may not be out of sync try and download windvd or anther dvd player it may solve your problem...i notice that different players play movies differently ....download a group of players and try it in each. i have bs player windvd another dvd player(shit i'm at work at can't rember it) also microcraps worst of the bunch... 3am at work mind fart ..... stoi Posted on 3 June 2003 - 03:18
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    try powerDVD XP 4, its played everything ive thrown at it perfectly even when others have failed miserably......... stoi's right power dvd xp 4 thats the other one i have its great...

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    try powerDVD XP 4, its played everything ive thrown at it perfectly even when others have failed miserably.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Hey thanks guys !!! B)

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    this is just weird... ... I play the vcd on my pc... sync .. perfect. I play it on my DVD player... its outta sync ... . Does anyone know why it is doing that ?

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Skillian's Avatar T H F C f a n BT Rep: +1
    Try burning the CD at a lower speed, say 4X. It might fix the synch problem.

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Originally posted by Skillian@3 June 2003 - 12:59
    Try burning the CD at a lower speed, say 4X. It might fix the synch problem.
    Thanks dude... I am gonna try that !!!

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    this is the answer,

use winrar www.rarlab.com/ to extract the files open the frst rar file and then extract the files in side it will extract form all of the other rar files. the svf or wahtever is a readme i think rename it to .txt and u will be able to read it.