29 24.17%
  • No, that's a stupid idea

77 64.17%
  • WTF are you talking about?

14 11.67%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: FST Power User Account

popopot's Avatar To Me, To You BT Rep: +5
    Having that section would go against the whole point of the trading forum as place where anybody can trade what they have. Everyone has to start somewhere and having 'top' traders in there as well provides noobs with advice and education in trading invites.

Quote Originally Posted by necromantic View Post
    I'm just guessing that most people who voted no haven't been burned on a major trade yet.
    Middleman?!

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    enjoy_with_me's Avatar PriSon BrEaKer BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    nope

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    necromantic's Avatar ♫ ♪ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Quote Originally Posted by popopot View Post
    Having that section would go against the whole point of the trading forum as place where anybody can trade what they have.
    So wait, the invites section doesn't count? That forum has requirements too. Maybe we should make it open access?

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Buggyme's Avatar Retired BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    The BT Invites section is kinda like a power user class anyways.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    No, people come here to try and get onto exclusive sites we shouldn't make it exclusive in itself. Whether there was a 'power user' section or not I wouldnt trade my best sites - its just not worth the risk.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    popopot's Avatar To Me, To You BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by popopot View Post
    Having that section would go against the whole point of the trading forum as place where anybody can trade what they have.
    So wait, the invites section doesn't count? That forum has requirements too. Maybe we should make it open access?
    I meant anybody that meets the requirements already in place, which kind of makes it for 'power' users anyway. Opening it up without those requirements is an even worse idea than your original one!

The forum is doing fine as it is and doesn't need altering because it works. If you don't want to get burnt, use a middle man.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Itachi_Avenger's Avatar Where's My Luck? BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    nah

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    bunny67's Avatar THE ORIGINAL BUNNY! BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    stupid idea

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    General2k's Avatar Death's End BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    The BT invite section is the Power User section. If you are having problems trading you can either use a Middleman or report people who attempt to scam.
    The requirements to get into the invite section have been talked about numerous times, and bumped up a couple.
    Creating another level would be utterly pointless.
    Gee, Brain what do you want to do tonight?
    The same thing we do every night Pinky. Try to take over the world!

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    necromantic's Avatar ♫ ♪ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    [QUOTE=popopot;1917597]
    The forum is doing fine as it is and doesn't need altering because it works.
    I agree with you on this point. This is a democracy, and the people's votes are respected. It's pretty clear the majority are happy with the way things are.

Don't get me wrong, I love these forums too. This is by far the safest place to trade and has the best community going. Though as good as it is, it can always be better. There is always room for improvements (just not for this one )

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast