Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: RTS is Recruiting

RTFM's Avatar <? print "BCC"; ?> BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrys View Post
    The design of RTS is great,one of the best i've seen,and i'm sure that will be a success...maybe not so fast , but in the future will be one of the greatest trackers.Besides that the staff from there is nice.
    Nothin like good 'ol hype.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    X's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by shock~ View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sketchyca View Post
    Well the point is to build a community... Do you always do something to get something in return? If so... sucks to be your friends and especially your girlfriend. (IMHO)
    a) your an idiot sure there are nice people willing to give however not many..

b) magicrabbit yes i realize that but like i said we're all entitled to our own opinions
    you might have your opinion but why do u let others know in the thread they are trying to recruit... this is probably the third thread they had to make because people pull the 'humble' opinions out of their a$$... if you think you are the first one to let tell them this ur WRONG... they know... they thought about it... people just don't wake up one morning and say "today i am going to start a new tracker" ... blah blah blah... stop being negative... there are other threads out there for you 'humble' fucking opinion...

ps: IMHO
    >< marks the spot

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    BANNED BT Rep: +4
    k douche bag sorry if i have a life and dont spend it reading each and every individual thread related 2 RTS go die in a fire...

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    Poster BT Rep: +4
    harsh

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    magicrabbit's Avatar Totally Salad BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by X View Post

a) your an idiot sure there are nice people willing to give however not many..

b) magicrabbit yes i realize that but like i said we're all entitled to our own opinions
    you might have your opinion but why do u let others know in the thread they are trying to recruit... this is probably the third thread they had to make because people pull the 'humble' opinions out of their a$$... if you think you are the first one to let tell them this ur WRONG... they know... they thought about it... people just don't wake up one morning and say "today i am going to start a new tracker" ... blah blah blah... stop being negative... there are other threads out there for you 'humble' fucking opinion...

ps: IMHO
    couldn't have said it better myslef

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    X's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    k douche bag sorry if i have a life and dont spend it reading each and every individual thread related 2 RTS go die in a fire...
    whatever dude.. i don't want to spam this thread so...
    >< marks the spot

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    magicrabbit's Avatar Totally Salad BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    what the hell is your problem

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    :) BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    lol good one...

dude some people have 'no life' and dream of making a popular torrent site... just accept it and stop bashing... I think it's great cause I'l be the one getting stuff from them when they succeed... and oh ya you replied 3 times WTFUX get a life dude stop being on FST.. haha loser

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    BANNED BT Rep: +4
    HAHAHA LYKE OMGXZ THAT WAS SO FUNNIE I THINK THIS SHOULD BE STICKIIED AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH jk go jump off a bridge seriously youre making humanity look bad.

Edit: Oh yeah, does this sound familiar to any of you...?

big·ot /ˈbɪgət/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[big-uht] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
    –noun
    a person who is utterly intolerant of any differing creed, belief, or opinion.

Because it sure does to me.
    Last edited by shock~; 04-16-2007 at 04:26 AM.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    :) BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    wtv be a fking prick. I'm out, I have to go studying.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast