Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: RTS is Recruiting

magicrabbit's Avatar Totally Salad BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25

Arrow

We are looking for uploaders who want to provide 5 releases a week in the following categories

-Anime
    -Appz
    -Games/PC ISO
    -Games/PC Rips
    -Movies/DVD-R
    -Movies/HD
    -Movies/SVCD
    -Movies/XviD
    -Music
    -TV.HR/XviD
    -TV/HD
    -TV/XviD
    -XXX

You need to have, no exceptions
    * Access to 0day 0sec stuff
    * Very good bandwidth speed
    * Proof of BW, Client Speed, SpeedTest.net, and profile of some tracker(hide ip and nickname)

If you don't want to publicly show stats of your tracker you can PM me here or on that tracker. This is a great tracker with an awesome design and even better staff and you'll be glad you're on so now is your opportunity to be part of the team.

NO ASKING FOR INVITES IF YOU DONT MEET THE REQUIREMENTS

(Sorry Corey I stole your format)
    Last edited by magicrabbit; 04-16-2007 at 02:54 AM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    well i cant be an uploader im too lazy but im sure my leaseweb box will help out if u want me to

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    BANNED BT Rep: +4
    rts will fail IMHO, we're all free to speak our opnions though, yes?

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    :) BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    why?

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    requirments are too high at stake lol no one in their right mind would provide BW they pay for, for free to a site thats in need of so much... unless theres some benefit which has yet to be mentioned to me by some people already of that site maybe at first itll be a success but uploaders will soon realize this and they will start to fall faster than leaves in autumn
    Last edited by shock~; 04-16-2007 at 04:28 AM.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    magicrabbit's Avatar Totally Salad BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    in need so much? 10% of our site are uploaders. We're just trying to get the best start we can

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    :) BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Well the point is to build a community... Do you always do something to get something in return? If so... sucks to be your friends and especially your girlfriend. (IMHO)

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    If you are an uploader in return we are offering you an invite with privelages to an up and coming site with great users and even better staff. Theres no telling what will happen to the site, but you can't say right off the bat whether we are going to be amazing or terrible

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Chrys's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    The design of RTS is great,one of the best i've seen,and i'm sure that will be a success...maybe not so fast , but in the future will be one of the greatest trackers.Besides that the staff from there is nice.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by sketchyca View Post
    Well the point is to build a community... Do you always do something to get something in return? If so... sucks to be your friends and especially your girlfriend. (IMHO)
    a) your an idiot sure there are nice people willing to give however not many..

b) magicrabbit yes i realize however the benefits you offer arent so great lol having to pay atleast $2XX/m for a decent server for invites w00t w00t! but like i said we're all entitled to our own opinions
    Last edited by shock~; 04-16-2007 at 03:38 AM.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast