Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: need FTN... have lots to offer

crossfade's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Shoudln't it be easy for an ex-uploader to get an invite there?

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    BANNED BT Rep: +4
    [quote=Niteghost;1924111]
    Quote Originally Posted by giant37 View Post

WTF ? are U doing? U are "spamming" too. Takes 1 to know 1 A$$hole
    are you a 5 year old?

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    SHUVT's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by crossfade View Post
    Shoudln't it be easy for an ex-uploader to get an invite there?

The reason that this thread is getting hijacked is because of the offer that you have put here. You have a better chance of getting it for free. By the time most people have got into FTN they have multiple account with some at a TB of buffer if not more. Not trying to be an ass just stating the facts. Your offer has nothing in it that is not freely given away here.
    I haven't taken a beating like that since I opened my first issue of Hustler!
    The World is a Sick Place and I'm a Happy Guy!

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    Vercors's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    No one really cares about quality in here, only rarity. You won't get FTN not because the trackers you're offering suck (they are even the best of their kind), but because they aren't rare...
    Yea

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    Cerise's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Quote Originally Posted by Vercors View Post
    No one really cares about quality in here, only rarity. You won't get FTN not because the trackers you're offering suck (they are even the best of their kind), but because they aren't rare...
    Yea
    You're right. And if some people don't agree with that, FST is not the place to stay, or at least the place where expect FTN for such poor offer.
    You might get it for free if you are a good user here, with lots of luck, but offering such common trackers seems a bit sarcastic.
    Anyway Vercors, tell me if you need to be invited somewhere I'll see what I can do
    Last edited by Cerise; 04-19-2007 at 12:00 AM.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    Vercors's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerise View Post
    You're right. And if some people don't agree with that, FST is not the place to stay, or at least the place where expect FTN for such poor offer.
    You might get it for free if you are a good user here, with lots of luck, but offering such common trackers seems a bit sarcastic.
    Anyway Vercors, tell me if you need to be invited somewhere I'll see what I can do
    Actually there is only one place I need to be invited to, the same place the thread starter is trying to get to
    Even though I don't have that many trackers I don't really need anything more, apart from that one. But I guess I'm gonna have to go the hard way, like everyone.
    Thanks for proposing me though

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12