Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: NHL Playoffs

JordoR's Avatar Madden Champ!
    Quote Originally Posted by Linkin Park View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JordoR View Post
    Well its all over for the canucks... can't say im surprised though with the way they played (except for luongo) in this last round.
    Told you guys they're a useless team.
    I wouldn't say their useless but... I do believe they had no place in the playoffs this year. They didn't deserve to beat the stars IMO, and they were definately outmatched with the Ducks who outplayed them in pretty much every aspect.
    Peter: Excuse me, is your refrigerator running?
    Because if it is, it probably runs like you - very homosexually.

2. Sports Club   -   #32
    S!X's Avatar L33T Member BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by JordoR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Linkin Park View Post

Told you guys they're a useless team.
    I wouldn't say their useless but... I do believe they had no place in the playoffs this year. They didn't deserve to beat the stars IMO, and they were definately outmatched with the Ducks who outplayed them in pretty much every aspect.
    The last game was pretty pitiful. both teams were dancing around eachother like a bunch of fairies. To top it off there was no energy among the player, it was like watching a soccer game with the players walking instead of running.

3. Sports Club   -   #33
    Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    I'm not much of an hockey fan (actually, i hadnt seen a game in a very long time), but i started watching from the very end of regular season. And i've been enjoying the playoffs a lot.

I really liked Buffalo in the previous rounds. Very entertaining team. I'm kind of rooting for them although i dont have any team that i follow. Second best team for me (and my very poor hockey standards) was Anaheim. Curiously both lost their conference finals 1st game. Again, two great games.

I'd love to see the finals being played between Buffalo and Anaheim. Two cities that are not often in this stage of a competition in American sports (well, the same case could be made for Ottawa). Curiously both lost their conference finals 1st game. Again, two great games and it should be two great series.

4. Sports Club   -   #34
    NsJ's Avatar Holy BT Rep: +2
    Go, Sabres!
    http://www.internetbumperstickers.com/3946522/s29/some2say.gif

5. Sports Club   -   #35
    Sabres are getting crushed.. My sens are up 3-0 . Totally surprised by this, I knew the sens were playing good; but buffalo is a great team.

6. Sports Club   -   #36
    Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by NsJ View Post
    Go, Sabres!
    I sure can pick a winner in hockey. The Sabres played so well in the early rounds and now are on the brink of being swept. By a great Ottawa team, it has to be said.

Last nights game was really disappointing in which Buffalo looked like a defeated team throughout the whole game. No flame, no fight. What the heck happened to them?

7. Sports Club   -   #37
    Looks like Sens are going to the cup.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234