Thread: Vice City Dl ?

Sorry for the lame question. I know GTA 3 had 2 disc.. I have seen vice city in 1 disc and in 2 disc.. both are supposibly varified. I guess my question is. IS this possible? Could vice city be in one full cd?

2. Games   -   #2
    Poster
    no i dont think so i have 2 cd's for gta vice city

3. Games   -   #3
    Poster
    full game is 2 cd:s. all the great music is on the second cd, and you dont want to play the game without it!

4. Games   -   #4
    thank you guys ill keep trying from the varified that nobody seems to wanna share...... B)

5. Games   -   #5
    Nightwolf's Avatar Old Guy
    I recommend using eMule and getting the two FLT Vice City .bin files (they have "www.osiolek.com" in the filenames). You could get the hashes from www.sharelive.com, but they're offline at the moment.

P.S. Don't use the .cue files with them, I think they're bogus. Instead use WinISO to convert the .bin's to .iso's and burn them that way.

6. Games   -   #6
    Poster
    ed2k hashes for that release can also be found at sharereactor.
    i downloaded the cues, and burned the game with nero using the cues. no problems whatsoever.
    maybe i just got lucky!

7. Games   -   #7
    Do u wanna place a link for my to DL emule.. Im not sure what that is. But Bittorrent is not gonna be done any day today.. Also no one is still sharing disc 2.. I have started to DL disc 1 but need more sources.. Dam it people Share!!!

8. Games   -   #8
    Nightwolf's Avatar Old Guy
    You can get eMule here...

http://www.emule-project.net/

and the Vice City hashes here...

http://sharelive.downage.org/view.php?pid=4486

If you use eMule, make sure you are sharing a good selection of files with others. That makes your downloads go faster. It still took me about two days to complete the entire download, so be patient.

9. Games   -   #9
    Thanx I DL the small files now for the big ones nobody wants to share... hehe