Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Why do some people collect trackers?

allen(s)'s Avatar Poster
    theres no way of knowing who's a good or bad user to invite until you see their account weeks, months or years down the line. I don't stay at one site or another all the time i like to experiment with allsorts of sites to see what they all have to offer. I agree revoTT is a great site, one of the best.
    Last edited by allen(s); 04-19-2007 at 06:46 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    SHUVT's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    It is all about networking. I may not have what you need, but someone I know may be able to help if I vouch for ya. There are allot of really cool people here that are always willing to help people out. Just get to know a few people here and you would be suprised what you could get just for being cool and helping others out.

I see several people in this thread that know what I am talking about, don't ya guys? LOL
    I haven't taken a beating like that since I opened my first issue of Hustler!
    The World is a Sick Place and I'm a Happy Guy!

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    DefX's Avatar Macula.Lutea. BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    ^^^ Reminds me of that "Godfather" line about "sharing those politicians that you keep in your pocket like nickels and dimes" ROFL

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    SHUVT's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by DefianceX View Post
    ^^^ Reminds me of that "Godfather" line about "sharing those politicians that you keep in your pocket like nickels and dimes" ROFL
    LOL
    I haven't taken a beating like that since I opened my first issue of Hustler!
    The World is a Sick Place and I'm a Happy Guy!

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Poster BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Ego thing, to trade for something better...depends from person to person.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    gerb's Avatar Grumpy old git
    Currently use three - one has no ratios - one has a good seeder bonus system and the other is simply the best!

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    TaLeNDiL's Avatar Torrent Addicted BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    because its fun

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Quote Originally Posted by TaLeNDiL View Post
    because its fun
    Untill U wake up 1 morning and find that all your LVL 5 accounts are "DISABLE", Now U tell me IS THAT ENOUGH FUN FOR U, LOL?

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    hotwebdownload's Avatar The TRADER!!!!!! BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    Let's call that a FETISH... Honestly, I don't have the satisfactory answer for this question. I don't know why I collect them.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteghost View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TaLeNDiL View Post
    because its fun
    Untill U wake up 1 morning and find that all your LVL 5 accounts are "DISABLE", Now U tell me IS THAT ENOUGH FUN FOR U, LOL?
    why would a lvl 5 tracker disable you for collecting other trackers?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast