Thread: I need to trade for a great TV site! I have a sad story...

OK...

I trravelled across the planet to a tiny, tiny town in Korea. Tiny. I am the only foreigner in my town and I only have three English channels on my TV. I'm basically stuck here all week by myself and I am bored. I need some more entertainment!

I can trade a Blackcats invite, but I need a great TV site so I can get more TV shows to watch.

Help me out! I'm pitiful!

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    .:TranceAddict:. BT Rep: +3
    I can give u for FREE TorrentLeech it has a lot of shows, let me know if u r interested

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by peanutsmypup View Post
    OK...

I trravelled across the planet to a tiny, tiny town in Korea. Tiny. I am the only foreigner in my town and I only have three English channels on my TV. I'm basically stuck here all week by myself and I am bored. I need some more entertainment!

I can trade a Blackcats invite, but I need a great TV site so I can get more TV shows to watch.

I might have been inclined to help if you had helped others in your initial month.

Instead, you fluffed your way into the Invites section and your first post here is begging.

EDIT: I only realized I was in a shit mood after reading my own post. Damn.....

yo

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post
    OK...

I might have been inclined to help if you had helped others in your initial month.

Instead, you fluffed your way into the Invites section and your first post here is begging.

Man... harsh.

Sorry. I don't know much about computers, software, or other things that I could have been helpful with. I have given away invites to Blackcats before with nothing in return. It'a really the only PT that I'm a member of. Until I gained access to the invites section, I really couldn't give help to anyone. The only thing I have to offer is that one simple invite.

So, if I could have been more of a help to people, I assure you I would have.
    Sorry.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post

Man... harsh.

Sorry. I don't know much about computers, software, or other things that I could have been helpful with. I have given away invites to Blackcats before with nothing in return. It'a really the only PT that I'm a member of. Until I gained access to the invites section, I really couldn't give help to anyone. The only thing I have to offer is that one simple invite.

So, if I could have been more of a help to people, I assure you I would have.
    Sorry.
    Ignore me - I'm in a shit mood. Long day... blah, blah, blah....

yo

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    JA's Avatar //Me<3You!? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    eee

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Salmonblaster's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    pm me your email address

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    FSC [Fight Club] BT Rep: +2
    bro, your in KOREA. go out see the world...get a hooker, dont watch TV
    Proud Member of:

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by DV8type View Post
    bro, your in KOREA. go out see the world...get a hooker, dont watch TV

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    mrmongno2's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +5
    pm me and i'll give you a tv-torrents with a buffer.