Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: sears sucks!!!!!!!

snowultra's Avatar Member
    so i went to sears a couple of days ago, and bought a mini-fridge. i pay for it at the price of a new product ( which its suppose to be ) then i get it home and take it out of the box and bottom is all full of white stuff, the side has 2 dents in it. so i take it back, and tell them that this was used--returned product. they give me my money back.

so i look around and see a mini-fridge on sale, so i buy it. then i take it home ( no dents, or white stuff ). i notice that my soda is not very cold. so i set it to 7 the coldest temperature, and i plug my thermometor, and leave it over night. well it never got below 58 degrees-------so i take it back, and they tell me. this was also a returned product, that they sold to me at a new mini-refridge price. so they gave me my money again.

i ask to see the manager, and show her they sold me 2 mini-fridges that where returned products. yet they charged me the price of a new fridge, and didnt work.
    she tells me all she can do is apologize,and there is no way file a complaint, and what i want from her?

i havent been to sears in like 5 years, but i will never go back.

2. Lounge   -   #2

3. Lounge   -   #3
    JordoR's Avatar Madden Champ!
    lol as fun as it would be to mouth off in an email to Sears that will be read by some minimum wage paid employee... it really wont do anything sadly.
    Peter: Excuse me, is your refrigerator running?
    Because if it is, it probably runs like you - very homosexually.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    natedogg's Avatar R.I.P. Nate Dogg :(
    I never liked sears

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Funny story about Sears. About 6 years ago my family bought a leather couch from them and it was one of those don't pay for like a year things. So a year rolled around and no phone call from Sears so whatever were not going to call them to inform them that we owe them money... time goes on, no call. To this day we've yet to hear from them. So free leather couch

6. Lounge   -   #6
    natedogg's Avatar R.I.P. Nate Dogg :(
    there was a store called sears homelife with all furniture and that didn't last that long due to a scandal, I forgot what it was though

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Our couch was just from the regular Sears in a local mall.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    weenden's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    bummer warm beer with dents
    im just a frigen dreamer and im waiting for them to come true ....trust(trst)n. 1. Firm reliance on the integrity, ability, or character of a person or thing.
    2. Custody; care.
    3. Something committed into the care of another; charge.
    4. a. The condition and resulting obligation of having confidence placed in one.
    b. One in which confidence is placed.
    "and Yes people have put trust in me""and i thank you all"

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!
    Quote Originally Posted by JordoR View Post
    Funny story about Sears. About 6 years ago my family bought a leather couch from them and it was one of those don't pay for like a year things. So a year rolled around and no phone call from Sears so whatever were not going to call them to inform them that we owe them money... time goes on, no call. To this day we've yet to hear from them. So free leather couch
    If it was on a Sears credit card and they didn't put the charge on there....oh well.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!
    Quote Originally Posted by weenden View Post
    bummer warm beer with dents

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast