Thread: Svuuush!

A lot of people have hadproblems with slow DLs lately, so I just thought I would share my discovery.
    I tried most of the other speedup tricks and programs, without much success, my speeds actualy went down.
    The PL trick didn´t work for me either.

the latest things I tried was this: never use autosearch, use kazaaignite, DL more files at once.

"one hour photo" stayed above 90 kbps until it was completed!!!!!!
    max speed for me is 125 or something.

try it, and post back here...

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    kazaaignite?

can you give me more details about this!

Thanks

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    One hour photo is an easier movie to download, I don't know why, I tried to download that movie too, my speed was fast like before. I don't have that kazaaignite either.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Originally posted by LoveItLive@3 June 2003 - 01:28
    One hour photo is an easier movie to download, I don't know why, I tried to download that movie too, my speed was fast like before. I don't have that kazaaignite either.
    U should try "kazaa ignite"(thats how to spell it).
    search in google, its free.
    It works a bit different than the other speedups, so you'll have to press the "+" box next to your download in the traffic window when you get more than one user on a file.

yeah, I know one hour photo is easy, but try mortal kombat 1 or 2.
    they both stopped at around 400 000 kbs, and stayed there for almost two weeks, not moving at all!!! and I have my comp on all the time!!!

when I did the 3 things I mentioned before, they where done in 20 mins!!! both of them, so there must be something to it...

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Poster
    Originally posted by Waynebfc@2 June 2003 - 22:22
    kazaaignite?

can you give me more details about this!

Thanks
    You can get it here.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Thanks for the tip. Just installed it, but what do you mean by cheking the "+" button in front of your download? Does that mean I have to keep it that way so it shows all the sources all the time? And why should that make a difference? Should I still run Speed Up at the same time??
    Cheers.

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    have to keep it that way so it shows all the sources all the time
    Yes

Should I still run Speed Up at the same time
    No

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Aaaah Sharedholder....quick and to the point. Tahnks!