Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: FTN (who deserve it)

Poster BT Rep: +2
    Seems everybody wants to get into the FTN. So, that must be a magic tracker! I hate the magics, so please don't give me FTN invite or acc. I'm satisfied with my TL acc - great content, speed and esasy to seed. I heard that FTN doesn't have ratio system. Who cares? I love to see how my ratio is growing.
    So, if u have FTN give it to those poor guys who are begging for it. NOT TO ME!
    P.S: please note: this is not against the FTN, this is against who wants FTN.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    ummm why exactly did you post this in the invites section?

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    bikernin's Avatar KatanaLover BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    wow.. but i really dont see why you need to be telling everyone this. and wrong section btw

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    meo's Avatar RANDOM.ADS BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    because it's just fucking annoying to see noobs begging for it all day long! Stick with TL ffs, it's better anyway..
    Last edited by meo; 11-30-2007 at 10:42 AM.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Mayhem's Avatar 70|2|23|\|73|2 BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by limpingjaret View Post
    ummm why exactly did you post this? in the invites section?
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by meo View Post
    because it's just fucking annoying to see so called noobs begging for it all day long! Stick with TL ffs, it's better anyway..
    And you think this is what is going to stop them?
    I think anyone can ask for whatever he wants and it is up to the one that gives to decide if he is worthy, just as long as they do it in the right way and not being their first post here.
    Last edited by Mayhem; 11-30-2007 at 10:42 AM.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    BANNED BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    so you cant get into ftn and need to show how little you care about ftn by making a thread about ftn.....makes sense. and this shouldnt have been posted in the invites section.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    bikernin's Avatar KatanaLover BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    cmon guys seriosuly. do you really think a thread like this is gonna stop FTN request threads? every n00b who comes in here is gonna give it a shot

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by aysomc View Post
    so you cant get into ftn and need to show how little you care about ftn by making a thread about ftn.....makes sense. and this shouldnt have been posted in the invites section.
    i don't try to get into

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    meo's Avatar RANDOM.ADS BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    And why would they need FTN if they don't care about rarity..? And what makes them more trustworthy than other ppl, their skillz to write a fucking essay? doesn't make any sense

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by conzer View Post
    Seems everybody wants to get into the FTN. So, that must be a magic tracker! I hate the magics, so please don't give me FTN invite or acc. I'm satisfied with my TL acc - great content, speed and esasy to seed. I heard that FTN doesn't have ratio system. Who cares? I love to see how my ratio is growing.
    So, if u have FTN give it to those poor guys who are begging for it. NOT TO ME!
    P.S: please note: this is not against the FTN, this is against who wants FTN.
    hey conzer, what would you say if i asked you to pm me your email for an ftn invite? i sort of like your honest attititude.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast