Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: need seedbox access for lvl 5

Poster BT Rep: +5
    here's the deal guys, i need someone to rent for me a leeware seedbox (the $20 one), and set it up with all the programs (utorrent, winrar, firefox, whatever i may need) for a period of 1 month

and i will give him a sct invite in return

i would also like to be able to upload to rapidshare.com from that server, so will that be possible? and if so how, with firefox or does rapidshare uploader work on linux?

i would rent one myself but i will have troubles setting it up, besides this way 3 parties win, i get my seedbox, someone gets sct, and sct gets money to help with the server costs

of course he must be a trusted member with good ratio and speed proofs

please write here in the thread, do not PM, do not show your ratio and speed proof yet, just tell me if you are willing to do it or not, and answer my question about rapidshare, then i will PM you later

one side question, how do you get windows with leaseweb, at what stage of the ordering process you can choose windows?

Or you can just lend me your leeware if you have ongoing deal with them. But it should be 1 month exclusive access for me only. I give it back to you after 1 month.
    Last edited by prima1; 04-20-2007 at 08:44 PM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    I think I better get my own seedbox and ask for help with setup if I need it, because it seems those who know how to setup a seedbox already have sct
    Last edited by prima1; 04-20-2007 at 08:46 PM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    diablo1231's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    good luck i hope u find what u want

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    BANNED BT Rep: +5
    this sounds like a decent offer, maybe someone will be interested GL!

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Not sure about rapidshare, but it sounds like a fair offer, I might lend you my seedbox....

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Hello prima1, I already got a leeware box for myself, which I have set it up alone, As far as for these programs (utorrent, winrar, firefox) it can be done. Just tell me what other progs you want.. for the rapidshare I will to have to search a little bit

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    thanks for the positive comments guys, i also think it's a fair offer, best possible outcome kinda like nash's equilibrium

i don't know about other programs. those are the ones i will need, if you know that i will need something else please tell me. frankly i know nothing about linux so i will just tell you what i need. obviously i need to load torrents and seed them. i need to be able to find where they were downloaded and unrar/rar them, and i need to download them on my home computer using IDM and http (or ftp i don't care).

EDIT EDIT EDIT: forget about rapidshare i found a way to do it, rapidshare has something called remote upload which means i can give rapidshare direct link to my files ftp or http and it will fetch them from the seedbox just like the download manager does.
    Last edited by prima1; 04-20-2007 at 09:21 PM.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    klubhead's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +5
    i actually just ordered a leeware box fresh today. i got one email from the guy who owns the company, just waiting for him to send me my account details. if you are interested, you can do whatever you want with it for the first month.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by klubhead View Post
    i actually just ordered a leeware box fresh today. i got one email from the guy who owns the company, just waiting for him to send me my account details. if you are interested, you can do whatever you want with it for the first month.
    will i have to set it up or you will do it? the whole point of this thread is to have someone set it up for me lol, otherwise i would order one myself

I will keep this thread open till tomorrow, then if I get no offers I will just order my own seedbox and try to set it up and ask for help if I need something, there are many nice people on this forum some of them already offered to help.
    Last edited by prima1; 04-20-2007 at 10:09 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    prima1 you want someone to buy a leeware box(with his money), set it up for you, give it to you and you will give in return an SCT invite?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast