Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: need seedbox access for lvl 5

Poster BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by doda32 View Post
    prima1 you want someone to buy a leeware box(with his money), set it up for you, give it to you and you will give in return an SCT invite?
    basically yes, or he can lend me his own leeware for a month

i stated in the first post of this thread why i think this is good for me, him, and sct
    the best candidate for this offer is someone who was planning on getting leeware anyway, and needs an invite to sct

don't forget that i am donating for the invite, it costs more than the leeware does
    Last edited by prima1; 04-20-2007 at 10:24 PM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    .**--**. BT Rep: +1
    I am willing to let you run off my box. as of right now its only running utorrent but firefox and winrar should not be a problem to install
    Let me know

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    vaidyanath's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    prima1, If you want to order your own seedbox at leeware and need to set it up then check this thread, i find it very useful and i set up my seedbox without any other help. here is the thread https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/bitto...through-169620

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by vaidyanath View Post
    prima1, If you want to order your own seedbox at leeware and need to set it up then check this thread, i find it very useful and i set up my seedbox without any other help. here is the thread https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/bitto...through-169620
    Thanks buddy, I know about that post I have it handy
    But I don't know anything about linux, I thought I might face some problems along the way and need help, also I don't know if I will be able to connect to the seedbox, remote assistance never worked for me why should this work?
    So I thought if someone was going to get leeware anyway, I can try if I was able to connect we make a deal if not he uses it.

anyway I got a couple offers, and I'm closing this thread.

Thanks to the people who offered to help me set it up for free. And for those who wanted a sct invite in return for help I say: get real!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12