Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 29101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Running The Scene started today With alot of surprises (Exclusive Insider Review)

SHUVT's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    note to RTS... work on your script. Have heard you have several holes in it already. You might want to talk to some other sysops from reputable trackers.
    I haven't taken a beating like that since I opened my first issue of Hustler!
    The World is a Sick Place and I'm a Happy Guy!

2. BitTorrent   -   #112
    Quote Originally Posted by SHUVT View Post
    note to RTS... work on your script. Have heard you have several holes in it already. You might want to talk to some other sysops from reputable trackers.

You mean like the one in the invites page where you can invite yourself from a staff members account without even being signed into the site for example?

Ummm yeah... might be a good idea to ask some nice people how to fix those.

3. BitTorrent   -   #113
    SHUVT's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Well that one was not brought to my attention but hey add it to the list. I am sure they can easily fix those if they ask for help.

4. BitTorrent   -   #114
    Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25

Anyways hope it works out for you guys. Only problem i see is that you are hosting the site and seeding servers which makes the site a huge risk. Might want to rethink this part. Other then that Good Luck

Wild

5. BitTorrent   -   #115
    RTFM's Avatar <? print "BCC"; ?> BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by Melvinmeow View Post

You mean like the one in the invites page where you can invite yourself from a staff members account without even being signed into the site for example?

6. BitTorrent   -   #116
    Quote Originally Posted by RTFM View Post

7. BitTorrent   -   #117
    will there be any invites or how to get on it? if someone already have them pm i'll give email
    http://img293.imageshack.us/my.php?image=editedzh4.jpg
    Last edited by bALKANbOY; 04-22-2007 at 09:30 PM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #118
    walczanin's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50

lol

9. BitTorrent   -   #119
    kimii's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4

I guess they were in too much of a rush to open site.

10. BitTorrent   -   #120
    Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Quote Originally Posted by ROFL-LOL View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FAQ
    Will there be open signups?

No, never. This site will always be invite only. This is because we only want good members, and we trust our current members to recruit them.
    That's from the faq.
    we want good members? so you call a good member someone you plucked from a trading forum that shows ratio proof of the speed he has?? lol

btw, your lil fake front is easy to bypass to get to the login. really not that hard to figure out...

Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 29101112131415 ... LastLast