Page 1 of 22 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Running The Scene started today With alot of surprises (Exclusive Insider Review)

Patriot foreve's Avatar William Wallace
    Hi

So The Wait was over and one of the secret trackers which is known as (RTS) and has been talked about in the last few weeks has started ,I was there and i have gathered inside information about the tracker and i was pretty much amazed and impressed and u will see why is that in the following review

The Following Review and information was collected after asking members there and also having some exclusive news given by the owners themselves

so let's start

Some weeks ago there were some news around in FST and in other forums that atracker named RTS is going to join the torrent trackers world and they are working to be one of the elite trackers in ashort time

They were trying to recruit uploaders and most of the people thought that this tracker was pretty much overhyped since it hasn't started yet and there were alot of doubts that they actually can add anything

So i decided to join the tracker to see what these guys has to offer and what are they thinking they can add so i got an invite from afriend who is amoderator there and i got in

and that's what i found out

1)The breath taking design which really makes u wanna stay in the tracker as much time as u can ,it's really simple but it's fascinating in the sametime

2)The tracker was only recruiting uploaders and members with 25MBit+ Connection before it officially opens it's doors as they wanted to be one of the fastest trackers

3)The Tracker has abunch of uploaders atm and they are still recruiting more and all these uploaders have seedboxes and some of them has axx

4)The Tracker has it's own seedbox and ftp axx which will allow it to have great speeds and pre-times

5)The forums were very active before the tracker starts ,they have alot of topics and most of the members participate there alot and they have also international forum for all members from different countries

6)From what i saw most of the staff there really very nice staff and they help members in any problems they have

7)I got the feeling that everyone in there would like the tracker to be agreat one,the owners are very determined to be on the top and they are trying to do alot of work to achieve that

8)The irc is always active and has alot of members at all times of the day

9)The Seeding will be either 1:1 of for 36 hours and other than that will be considered hit and run and the member will get awarning

10)The Tracker will never be open for signups and it's going to be invite only

11)The Staff may probably allow invite trading after the tracker reach acertain userlimit but not no and regarding trading accounts that won't be allowed and will result in aban

12)60% of The members there atm have seedboxes while 30% have 25MBit+ Connections

13)Current members there will be given around 8 invites soon sothat they can get other members to the tracker and they will have to use these invites within 45 days

14)The Tracker allow it's uploaders to use the site seedbox to upload on RTS and they had anews about that

15)The Packs Can be requested in the forums their and most of those requested was upped when the tracker started today

16)Torrents are being uploaded there around the clock and in acouple of weeks i think that tracker will have an amazing torrent database with impressive exclusive content

17)The Staff there from what i knew are aiming to have atarget of 2000 members at first and after that they will probably increase the database to 4000-5000

18)There will be regular competions there and the winners will get upload credits,custom titles and invites and maybe other cool things in the future

19)There is aspecial user hidden class available also on the tracker in which their members will have extra great features

19)The Invite System there is kinda difficult but since most of the members there have very high speeds so and the tracker is really becoming one of the trackers that is going to be used regularly so it mayn't be aproblem for some who wanted to get their friends in

20)Good and Active members will be rewarded

So The Tracker has finally started today and they asked uploaders to only upload packs in the first 24 hours before uploading 0-day releases accompained with special packs and here is some screenshots of what was uploaded till the monent

Finally:From what i saw and feel i think this tracker is going to be something big in the near time,The Guys there seems that they have planned well for their step and they are doing pretty good job after the grand opening

That's What i have collected about the new tracker and if i got more information then i will add them of course

I am hoping also to do a same review about another tracker which should open soon also and known as (SCN) and looks pretty promising but i am still collecting information so maybe we can see it soon
    Last edited by Patriot foreve; 04-22-2007 at 09:13 PM. Reason: Remnoved Member Names in Forums Screenshot

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +4
    don't post screenshots of the tracker it's supposed to be secret ._.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    mero1991's Avatar The LoSt HeRO BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Oh! I hope i would be a member
    Last edited by mero1991; 04-20-2007 at 01:51 PM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    redMonster's Avatar Flying Without Wings BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Thats an amazing review. I hope it becomes a really great tracker.
    Click here if you want to join TTC

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Patriot foreve's Avatar William Wallace
    Quote Originally Posted by woolenundies View Post
    don't post screenshots of the tracker it's supposed to be secret ._.
    When i was selected by members here to run the WIAW thread ,my slogan was

(No more Secrecy-Everything Revealed)

u can check that in old posts and i am just fulfilling what i said either in this tracker or other trackers that i reviewed
    Last edited by Patriot foreve; 04-20-2007 at 11:41 AM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    zehsay's Avatar trance lover BT Rep: +3
    And what is the url?

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Vercors's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Quote Originally Posted by yashez View Post
    And what is the url?
    Not that hard to find

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    ABOUD's Avatar Kamikaze BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    i hope this isn't another scp .....

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    crossfade's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Patriot, i don't wanna suck up, but you have a gift for writing tracker reviews

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    zehsay's Avatar trance lover BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Vercors View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by yashez View Post
    And what is the url?
    Not that hard to find
    ok, but when will it be active?

Page 1 of 22 123411 ... LastLast