Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: I Can't Believe How Much Ps2 Owners Are In Denial

Originally posted by DarthInsinuate@4 June 2003 - 10:56
    look at it this way - if the X-box was released a year before the PS2 and Microsoft had distributed development kits quicker and wider, everyone would have an X-box

if Gamecube had come out at the same time as PS2 everyone would have a Gamecube

i think X-box owners are in denial that PS2 is the more popular console

but i will admit that PS2 is kinda crappy in terms of power, but it is competitive graphics wise, at the moment anyway...
    Wow this post turned back into a PS2 denial collection and it was all supplied by the PS2 owners. I guess most people prefer to be sucked in by a brand name. I guess they would prefer a radeon 7000 over a radeon 9700. I don't like Microsoft at all. But that doesn't blind me when I want to get the best system I can. And if the Xbox was released a year earlier I wouldn't have it over a PS2. Like I said I owned a PS2, I was just able to see my mistake and amend for it.

2. Games   -   #12
    Poster
    Please not the console wars again. We had enough since a few weeks back. Please we are entitled to our opinions, so please, just keep the peace by keeping this comments to yourself. Thank you.

3. Games   -   #13
    i own a ps2, but thats because i bought it for like $250 with thps4 and vice city. ill admit, x-box is better than ps2, on most things. for one, i like ps2 controllers alot more, and i'd rather play gta than halo. x-box has wwe (formerly wwf, for non-wrestling fans) raw, while ps2 has smack down. raw has amazing graphics, with a piece of shit (am i allowed to say that?) engine, while smack down has decent graphics, with amazing gameplay. its alot about your taste in games, and your personal opinion

4. Games   -   #14
    Everyone supports the xbox with the argument that the graphics are good. Well if you want good graphics upgrade your pc after all the xbox is just a 750mhz processor with a geforce 4

5. Games   -   #15
    Originally posted by budgetboy@4 June 2003 - 21:03
    Everyone supports the xbox with the argument that the graphics are good. Well if you want good graphics upgrade your pc after all the xbox is just a 750mhz processor with a geforce 4
    See here is a perfect example of someone using the pc escuse. And what would that make the PS2? I don't care if you like the PS2, I am just tired of this denial trip some PS2 owners have. Give me valid reasons why you own the PS2 and not reasons why the Xbox is a bad pc, because that only states that the PS2 is an even worse pc, making your point nonsense.

6. Games   -   #16
    Twist3r
    ps2s graphix suck

the only thing ps2 has to brag about is GTA3 and vice city

THATS THE ONLY THING

vice citys comming out for xbox 2004

7. Games   -   #17
    Twist3r
    EDIT sorry double posted

8. Games   -   #18
    i own a ps2... there part of the playstation family... itz great but u cant compare to computers... but then again u got that nice big screen tv... and a nice hand held control instead of a 56key keyboard or sumding like that

xbox --> microsoft
    windows --> microsoft

WORD! how do u expect the games to be that good... there graphics are just the same as a bad computer video card lol

9. Games   -   #19
    the only thing ps2 has to brag about is GTA3 and vice city
    You forget Metal gear solid 2 ,Virtua Tennis 2 and more .....

10. Games   -   #20
    Twist3r
    WORD! how do u expect the games to be that good... there graphics are just the same as a bad computer video card lol
    if ur saying a xbox is the same as a bad video card then what is a ps2???

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast