Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: I Can't Believe How Much Ps2 Owners Are In Denial

I realized my mistake and returned it immediatly when I saw the graohics weren't anything special. But it is unbelievable the escuses PS2 owners will make to try to make themselves think they made the right chose.
    here's a few:
    "It has more games" (Right and I'm sure you own and play all of them)
    "Xbox is just an OK PC" (And that must make the PS2 a shitty PC)
    "The games play better on the PS2" (I never new poorer graphics power all around made for a better system)

Feel free to add as many more lame escuses these people in denial make.
    And I'm not bias towards the Xbox, I will buy the best system out there, no matter what the brand is

2. Games   -   #2
    I have ps2 and i want to say something about :

1. Has more games but ps1 crappy games .
    2.About the graphic ,if you see Metal Gear solid 2 you don't believe .
    3.Microsoft x-box has a crappy look.
    4.Sony feautured console http://ie.playstation.com/news/newsStory.j...WS&linktype=NTI
    5.Everyone is free to thinking .

3. Games   -   #3
    Poster
    Andd it amazes me how little the naysayers pay attention to console release dates...

4. Games   -   #4
    I own a PS2 and I like it, the graphics aren't the best but after what I see on my pc, it looks good.

sometimes I wish I bought a gamecube for more original game idea's and I dont even give the xbox a thought

the summary is the xbox just takes every game it can find on other platforms and the only appeal is slightly better graphics, the gamecube has it's own unique games so although there are less games there's more variety. People just buy PS2's because it's in the middle ground

5. Games   -   #5
    Originally posted by sharedholder@4 June 2003 - 06:58
    I have ps2 and i want to say something about :

4.Sony feautured console http://ie.playstation.com/news/newsStory.j...WS&linktype=NTI
    I guess we should compare it to the Xbox 10

6. Games   -   #6
    There is nothing wrong with ps2. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean that it is rubbish. If you get enjoyment out of playing a console then it doesn't matter if the graphics aren't state of the art. Its just a matter of opinion.

7. Games   -   #7
    DarthInsinuate's Avatar Died in battle
    look at it this way - if the X-box was released a year before the PS2 and Microsoft had distributed development kits quicker and wider, everyone would have an X-box

if Gamecube had come out at the same time as PS2 everyone would have a Gamecube

i think X-box owners are in denial that PS2 is the more popular console

but i will admit that PS2 is kinda crappy in terms of power, but it is competitive graphics wise, at the moment anyway...
    The Sexay Half Of ABBA And Max: Freelance Plants

8. Games   -   #8
    Poster
    Originally posted by DarthInsinuate@4 June 2003 - 02:56
    look at it this way - if the X-box was released a year before the PS2 and Microsoft had distributed development kits quicker and wider, everyone would have an X-box

if Gamecube had come out at the same time as PS2 everyone would have a Gamecube

i think X-box owners are in denial that PS2 is the more popular console

but i will admit that PS2 is kinda crappy in terms of power, but it is competitive graphics wise, at the moment anyway...
    i wouldn't have bought a X - Box i dont like them cuz its Bill Gates way for last chance and trying to be big in other stuff besides PC and i for one hate Bill Gates. i chose the PS2 cuz of prefrence and becuz of the direction that GC and nintendo was going with targeting it towards younger children and PS2 seemed to just fit. dont try and speak for "everyone" cuz ur not "everyone"

9. Games   -   #9
    crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    i wouldnt not buy a console just because its made my Bill Gates' comapany.
    hes a prick with too much money but who cares?
    halo is a classic,
    but PS2 is clearly far superior to X-Box.
    btw i dont own either, i havnt bought one since PSX1, couldnt be arsed i suppose

10. Games   -   #10
    I personaly own game cube ps2 and xbox. I personaly like xbox more for the graphics. However the only time I turn on the ps2 is when my company (friends) wana play old crapy games that are ps1.. Other then that. When I got to the store and see that a game comes in both ps2 and xbox. I buy the xbox. I will only buy a game cube game when I must also. Like the new Zelda. Or games of that sort. Yes yes ps2 has many more games. But who wants to play all those olds games?? I sure dont.... Maybe my little my kids might in few years... Also the loading part of the games. I have to say xbox is faster. I have timed them.

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast