Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: sniff sniff .. my BitmeTV VIP got disabled for no reason !!!

Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Hi

can anyone help me ? please ?

it was my only valuable account , now i have Torrentleech + Oink + rSR

can i talk to any BitmeTV admin here ?

i really didnt make any problem there ,

i`d be gratefull if someone could help me out

Thx alot in advance

Kind Regards

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    BANNED BT Rep: +2
    pm Ibslice or Mareko , they are both FST members

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    SHUVT's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    I haven't taken a beating like that since I opened my first issue of Hustler!
    The World is a Sick Place and I'm a Happy Guy!

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    phrenzy's Avatar Baked BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    HA, that would be why........

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Chrys's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    my bitmetv PU with invites and 50GB buffer was disabled too... REASON : The person who invited you is a cheater ( having 2 accounts in the same time )
    So what can you say ? Only : lmao.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    SHUVT's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Oh the wonderful world of trading! That is why people have multiple accounts anymore, cause chances are somewhere a trade in thier tree is going to a bad guy and everyone loses. tisk tisk
    I haven't taken a beating like that since I opened my first issue of Hustler!
    The World is a Sick Place and I'm a Happy Guy!

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Chrys's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    mine wasn't from trading :|

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    but i was trading an invite not my account , ( really didnt know that trading is unallowed )
    & the trade hasn`t even been done
    i got only 2 reps , for trading Oink plus FB

im going to PM Ibslice .. & i hope that he can help me

thx all 4 replying ..

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Most sites dont wait for you to make the trade.
    Even just seeing you offer a trade is pretty much the same thing as making a trade.

Most of the sites that dont allow invite trading will have it listed somewhere in their rules page or the faq for future refrences.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    phrenzy's Avatar Baked BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    To be fair to this guy I looked and could not find where it says no invite trading. I could not find it. Just no account trading....This is what it says. But i guess just and invite thread will do it...

We do not want to see invite threads/posts on other boards! This includes account trading. We will be actively scanning all the boards (yes, we're pretty sure we know of all of them) for these types of threads. Participating in these threads puts everyone here at risk and proves that you are not responsible enough to stay here. So:

ANYONE found participating in these threads will be banned. We will investigate all new sign ups and if they are found to be from one of these threads/posts, we will disable their account and the person who invited them.

Also note that inviting a total of two cheaters will result in an immediate ban of your account. Be discreet, invite people you trust. Thanks for your cooperation.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast