Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Metallica...... Again...

sure, i agree

but at least for me, it took a long time for load and reload to grow on me

this could be the same thing

2. Music   -   #12
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    I think the CD is much better than Black, Load, and ReLoad. Sure the older Metallica stuff is the best, but this is the most improved CD they have put out in years. I like the new sound, crisp and clean, and Kirk does a good job with the vocals this time. Personally, I think track 5 is the best. B)
    Proud member of MDS

3. Music   -   #13
    Twist3r
    metallica shut down napster or atleast had something to do with it pissed me off and me and my friends never listend to them agan

tho there new shit is cool i aint buying

4. Music   -   #14
    I just got St. Anger today and I'm liking it so far. I'm watching the DVD right now.

5. Music   -   #15
    BANNED
    yeah ive finished the whole album finally and listened to it once no solos??? its just not Metallica is it I dont know what to think of it yet but it will grow on me eventully its not as good as their eraly heavier shit but I like it better then Load and Reload

6. Music   -   #16
    insanebassman
    it sounds like it was recorded by a student engineer with teret's syndrome (sp?)

I do not like it, and I have sat through a couple of tracks. It seems heavy just for the sake of being heavy, nothing more... I have given up on them

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12