Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: FTN down?

mbucari1's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    haha. Well I'm so glad you all can have a good laugh at my momentary lapse of reason (yea , it is a pink floyd allusion).

I didn't say it was a bad tracker. In fact, I think it's quite good. I just thought from what I have heard that it would be better. I would like to have it back, and if that means trading another account that I don't use, then why not? Also, I have a dynamic IP.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    BANNED BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    LOL,
    funny thread

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    taba's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by kimii View Post
    If the tracker is so overrated... why do you need to get another one. BTW, IP ban in the works... so good luck on that.

that will really hurt
    other trackers use this ban IP 4 cheatin and just disable the acc 4 tradin

u will do the same or u will ban the ip also 4 tradin?
    English only in sigs please

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    BANNED BT Rep: +5
    mbucari1 what did u expect it 2 have? golden torrents? after all its a torrent site
    and good luck with your next trade cause now ur under kimii's radar

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    mbucari1's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    oh well, it's not so bad. At least I saw the inside and my curiosity is gone. I don't think that I will trade ne of my FB invites for an FTN invite (which is what the other guy is willing to do). I think I'm happy with what I have.

Oh, and now I can make an unbiased statement about SCT and FTN...
    SCT is better than FTN. This is not sour grapes, SCT has more torrents and nicer people. Enough said.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by mbucari1 View Post
    oh well, it's not so bad. At least I saw the inside and my curiosity is gone. I don't think that I will trade ne of my FB invites for an FTN invite (which is what the other guy is willing to do). I think I'm happy with what I have.

SCT is better than FTN. This is not sour grapes, SCT has more torrents and nicer people. Enough said.
    thats nice to here ..lol
    ScT =

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    crossfade's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    i'm not sure you know what "unbiased" means

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Quote Originally Posted by crossfade View Post
    i'm not sure you know what "unbiased" means
    I know it seems like I'd be sour, but I'm not. It's not like I lost much to get it, and I got to explore and see what they have to offer. Now that I have seen both, I'd have to conclude that SCT is better. Whereas the poll HERE. Many people vote w/o having (or ever having) both. That's why the stats are skewed. But I have had bot and have decided that SCT is the king.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    BANNED BT Rep: +2
    ScT is the king, kimii is the queen .

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    crossfade's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    I know it seems like I'd be sour, but I'm not. It's not like I lost much to get it, and I got to explore and see what they have to offer. Now that I have seen both, I'd have to conclude that SCT is better. Whereas the poll HERE. Many people vote w/o having (or ever having) both. That's why the stats are skewed. But I have had bot and have decided that SCT is the king.
    no offence, but your personal findings are skewed too
    you have had sct longer than ftn - much longer...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast