Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: FTN down?

how do I come in to ftn??? am all new to this torrent???/jabbe

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    BANNED BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabbe View Post
    how do I come in to ftn??? am all new to this torrent???/jabbe
    it really is a risk with trading, I LOST 4 ACC becouse i was trading invites-.... not fair.....

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    ChotaZorro's Avatar Arsenal Fan BT Rep: +1
    It's very hard to get an invite to FTN and they RARELY open sign-ups. Better be familiar with torrents and trackers before knowing about it. Try and sign up for trackers like that are new and have open sign-ups. Like this you'll have to grab about the rules and ratio maintaining then you can think about FTN or other trackers that are hard to get into.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    kimii's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by jaqozo View Post
    it really is a risk with trading, I LOST 4 ACC becouse i was trading invites-.... not fair.....
    You would think people learn after the first time. I'm still curious as why people keep trying to get into the site after being banned... then trade it off.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    crossfade's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by kimii View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jaqozo View Post

You would think people learn after the first time. I'm still curious as why people keep trying to get into the site after being banned... then trade it off.
    my guess it's because they are dumbasses

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    mbucari1's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by crossfade View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mbucari1 View Post
    I know it seems like I'd be sour, but I'm not. It's not like I lost much to get it, and I got to explore and see what they have to offer. Now that I have seen both, I'd have to conclude that SCT is better. Whereas the poll HERE. Many people vote w/o having (or ever having) both. That's why the stats are skewed. But I have had bot and have decided that SCT is the king.
    no offence, but your personal findings are skewed too
    you have had sct longer than ftn - much longer...
    Perhaps, but if you are going to get that technical, there is really no such thing as "unbiased". However, I at leats have seen both and am basing my conclusion off of my observations. I think I have better grasp grasp of both sites than someone who has only ever seen one or the other. Would you not agree?

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    crossfade's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Perhaps, but if you are going to get that technical, there is really no such thing as "unbiased". However, I at leats have seen both and am basing my conclusion off of my observations. I think I have better grasp grasp of both sites than someone who has only ever seen one or the other. Would you not agree?
    we're getting very off topic and into statistics...
    buy imo a person who has been 48 weeks at sct and 32 weeks at ftn can form an unbiased opinion
    however someone who has been 16 weeks at sct and 4 days at ftn can't, despite both being member at sct 16 weeks longer than at ftn

anyway, the lesson is: don't mess with kimii

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    mbucari1's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by crossfade View Post
    we're getting very off topic and into statistics...
    buy imo a person who has been 48 weeks at sct and 32 weeks at ftn can form an unbiased opinion
    however someone who has been 16 weeks at sct and 4 days at ftn can't, despite both being member at sct 16 weeks longer than at ftn

anyway, the lesson is: don't mess with kimii
    OK, I concede defeat. I guess I wasn't there long enough to see the site in its entirety.

BTW, I've gathered that Kimii is an FTN mod, but is she of the same bread as the rest? ie. bann all those who are ever suspected of trading?

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    0tis's Avatar Poster
    that's crazy. most people would kill for FTN and you blew it in a day.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123