Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Censorship

chalice's Avatar ____________________
    I didn't post on the hunting issue because I thought it was getting out of hand. This is a more sensible discussion if you ask me.
    I wasn't offended by your sig.
    Although I am a vegetarian.
    But I'm a vegetarian because I think meat stinks.
    I was raised a catholic but I follow no religion.
    Once you depart from religion you have to construct your own rules according to your specific moral outlook.
    It's a bonus to me that animals don't die so I can have regular bowel movements.
    I felt a bit sorry for that bear though but I'm not going to start flinging insults at you and I can't see why you would want anyone to.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Fasttracker A
    Whats so bad about the sig mods ,ever seen a bear skin rug ?.

Why would you ask him to remove it ,because of a bunch or overly sensitive babies.Who come to you crying and the only way to shut them up is to give them waht they want.

Forgetk reading the faq.This is censorship.

What a crock of shit

3. Lounge   -   #13
    WeeMouse's Avatar Small and Squeaky
    Whenever I'm discussing controversial stuff, i always say "i think...but that's just my opinion".

I find that if you say "no that's rubbish - this is how it is...." then people don't like that!

4. Lounge   -   #14
    crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    without opinions where would we be?

Well possibly not so many people would be dead.

Or Bears.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    jetje's Avatar former star
    we have had a lot of complaints about his sig which was disgusting and way to much oversized, so he violated the board rules. Discussion and debates will not be censored as long as they stay on topic and it is an discussion. Our friend however is not debating, he's telling thing to shock and offend people.
    telling things is one but showing them is another.
    He changed the pic into his avatar. That pic has to go. It's the pic and the story behind it (see the hunting topic). As long as he keeps it up he shows no respect for the other members!
    And i still have the impression he's not on the board for sharing deep thoughts with us and talk about klite and reated stuff, he's just here for making trouble. He stated that he posted the big pic to offend people.
    If you start off like that when you just arrive here you don't have to expect a lot of credit.

So stop this whining mr nicholas, about being censored and shit and start behaving ... The avatar and sig has to go if a mod advices you to do so... After you made a 100 decent posts on the forum and showed your truly a decent person that respects the other members opinions, you get some more credit (maybe)... Now your posts are like horse shit to me..

6. Lounge   -   #16
    crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by jetje@4 June 2003 - 12:02
    we have had a lot of complaints about his sig which was disgusting and way to much oversized, so he violated the board rules. Discussion and debates will not be censored as long as they stay on topic and it is an discussion. Our friend however is not debating, he's telling thing to shock and offend people.
    telling things is one but showing them is another.
    He changed the pic into his avatar. That pic has to go. It's the pic and the story behind it (see the hunting topic). As long as he keeps it up he shows no respect for the other members!
    And i still have the impression he's not on the board for sharing deep thoughts with us and talk about klite and reated stuff, he's just here for making trouble. He stated that he posted the big pic to offend people.
    If you start off like that when you just arrive here you don't have to expect a lot of credit.

So stop this whining mr nicholas, about being censored and shit and start behaving ... The avatar and sig has to go if a mod advices you to do so...  After you made a 100 decent posts on the forum and showed your truly a decent person that respects the other members opinions, you get some more credit (maybe)... Now your posts are like horse shit to me..

with u all the way jetje.
    there was no need for an avatar like that at all....
    pointless comes to mind.
    well i suppose all our avatars are

maybe if he had his skin ripped off his back after been shot, which then proceeded to be sold on to rich halfwits to wear them as coats and as rugs in their gold-plated living rooms, he would look on things (ie - life) a little differently.

*EDIT*: but then again, he'd be dead, wouldnt be? cant have many opinions then.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Wasn't this topic Closed for a while?
    I've never seen a 'Closed" topic reopened...
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

8. Lounge   -   #18
    summerlinda's Avatar Pyretta¤Blaze
    Originally posted by clocker@4 June 2003 - 15:23
    Wasn't this topic Closed for a while?
    I've never seen a 'Closed" topic reopened...
    I believe it was the Hunting topic that was closed, not this, but i might be wrong....

9. Lounge   -   #19
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    No, I know the hunting topic was closed but I think this one was also.
    Jetje's post was "edited" and I think he removed the 'lock' then.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

10. Lounge   -   #20
    jetje's Avatar former star
    this was never closed...
    my edit was a typo... maybe i had to mention that...

editted another typo

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast