Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: what trackers can banned me if iwill change the email

DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55

so does czone.
    they send an e-mail to your old e-mail before sending a conf. e-mail to your new e-mail...
    Nope, I just did 1 yesterday or a day before, it sends it to the New Email address, but for torrentbytes, it goes to the Old email first then, once confirm it will be reflected in the Profile, with new Email address.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    Arczimodo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    On BitMeTV VIP account if I will change email, they will banned me?

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    BANNED BT Rep: +2
    i changed email and password at ftn, and my ip is dynamic . i had no problem with that .

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    redMonster's Avatar Flying Without Wings BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteghost View Post

so does czone.
    they send an e-mail to your old e-mail before sending a conf. e-mail to your new e-mail...
    Nope, I just did 1 yesterday or a day before, it sends it to the New Email address, but for torrentbytes, it goes to the Old email first then, once confirm it will be reflected in the Profile, with new Email address.
    On Czone, they first send the confirmation link to old email address. When you confirm from old email, they send another email to the new email address.
    Click here if you want to join TTC

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    0110's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    in ftwr if you changed the pass and ip they ban you

happend to me once

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    RTFM's Avatar <? print "BCC"; ?> BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    I changed email and password in FB twice in a few days, nothing ever happened.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    you should be able to change your email and password on all sites. I know people do it all the time on WB with out problems.

What we do is log every change you make in your profile. Password/email/parked/passhint/ contrys and other things. We started this because of people getting there accounts stolen or hacked. But with another tool it helps pick up 97% of all accounts traded. This page is checked many times every day. it will also store in usernotes that you have changed your email from [email protected] to [email protected] along with ip of the user changing the info. All you have to do is change 1 thing in your account and its flagged untill a staff members clears it or disables the account.

Wild

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    taba's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by wildbytes View Post
    you should be able to change your email and password on all sites. I know people do it all the time on WB with out problems.

What we do is log every change you make in your profile. Password/email/parked/passhint/ contrys and other things. We started this because of people getting there accounts stolen or hacked. But with another tool it helps pick up 97% of all accounts traded. This page is checked many times every day. it will also store in usernotes that you have changed your email from [email protected] to [email protected] along with ip of the user changing the info. All you have to do is change 1 thing in your account and its flagged untill a staff members clears it or disables the account.

Wild
    thanx 4 info from inside man
    very useful post
    English only in sigs please

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    You Can change mail on sct, exigo, swedvdr, fb,PT.
    donīt try on ftn, uk-t ftwr, theplace,fsc and I think that I was banned from KG for changing mail, yesterday. but Iīm not sure, like one month ago I changed and nothing.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30
    taba's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by TorrentMaster9 View Post
    You Can change mail on sct, exigo, swedvdr, fb,PT.
    donīt try on ftn, uk-t ftwr, theplace,fsc and I think that I was banned from KG for changing mail, yesterday. but Iīm not sure, like one month ago I changed and nothing.
    4 all of u guys changimn mail without IP change in any tracker will never hurt
    only ip+mail change that make u punished
    i changed mail on 2 of the above listed without prop as i didnt change ip never traded them or even offer them 4 trade
    English only in sigs please

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast