Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sweet Speed Up Tip!

Poster
    After searching for your files you may have, say 8 users with the file you want.

The bandwidth for the file may be 926, but if you click the + symbol next to the title so all the users are available to be seen you'll probably notice that a lot have a bandwidth of just 1, but there's 1 person with a bandwidth of 3000 which brings up the overall to 926.

When you want to start downloading the file don't click on the main title, click on the individual user with the high bandwidth.

Example (I choose this image because i knew it had a lot of users, forget about the file name):

Almost every time, i connect to the fastest uploader and my download speed is greatly increased.

Sorry if this has been said before

Edit: Added the image example because i was bored!
    Edit2: domodude was not happy with my use of the word 'average' so i changed it to overall. Not that it makes a difference. Just forget about it being in bold.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Lindorez the WIZARD Thanks .

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    I love Johnny English - Complete!!!!!!!!!!

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    brill!! a quicker way to get fake files

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Poster
    The point of the example was to show you what to do, it had nothing to do with Johnny English (Which wasn't a fake file, but anyway)

This tip seems to work for me 90% of the time no matter what the file is, so just go for the person with the highest bandwidth.

Its as simple as that!

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Poster
    I can vouch for this!
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>Mr Hand&#39;s Busy Right Now&#33; So Talk To Mr FOOKIN FINGER&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;</span></span>

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    agreed, this works.

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    keyser_soze's Avatar Poster
    B) Good tip I did&#39;nt know this :"> Can u change who your downloading off while in the middle off dloading ???

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    nope...unless you change your .dat file but it will randomly search for new users

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    BANNED
    o no what the ...........

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast