Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Is account trading risky?

crakin's Avatar jajaja BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    account trading can risk your access to the site , trackers may permenantly ban your IP and the one who accepted the account.
    You (and the guy who accepted your account) MAY never be able to access the site again, so both of you may not be able to access the site even through legitimate ways.

give them invites, not your account !!

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    tony1328's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    if we cant trade then sites like this is a waste of time lads trade and be happy

ps no scammers cheats and pussys god luv everyone (me first)

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    koalaBear's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    Interesting. Thanks for all of your input.

I feel too fond of OiNK to firstly risk loosing access and secondly give someone perhaps undeserved leeching rights. I feel like I have a respectable account there, and I wouldn't want it to appear like I'd given up on it and just wanted to suck the life out of it...
    ¡Disfrútalo!

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    it really is a risk with trading, I LOST 4 ACC becouse i was trading invites-.... not fair.....

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Quintus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jaqozo View Post

i didn`t say that.
    the accounts may go through 10 hands, you know .
    oink with 150 GB and bitmetv with 320 GB sounds sexy, but the risk is too high
    If they have torrent pack's like 10 or more Gb, so for ppl with seed boxes @ 100 mbps there is no problem to seed 150 or 320 Gb

P.S. Have been read that in some trackers you can be banned for changing your e-mail, becouse they think that you trade your acc.
    Most sites that disable you when you change the email address are not basing their assumption the account was traded just because of the email changing.
    Ussually when people change their email addresses they wont change IP, Geographic region, and password all in the same time frame.
    Changing your email addresses doesnt flag that the account was traded.
    Its the other aspects of what else changed in the time frame when the email was changed

In my own opinion...
    Account trading is not right. You worked for the ratio to get up ect... to a respectable level. Then you go an trade your account for the next new site that comes along?
    If I confirm people have been trading accounts on my site I will ban them every time.
    Where if I see people trading invites for my site I could really care less.
    Last edited by Melvinmeow; 04-21-2007 at 03:22 PM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    General2k's Avatar Death's End BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by Melvinmeow View Post
    If I confirm people have been trading accounts on my site I will ban them every time.
    Where if I see people trading invites for my site I could really care less.
    Well said MevinMeow, that is the way it should be.
    Although there is one thing that I would change, is that not everyone deserves an invite. The people that don't know how to share can stick with the public trackers.
    Gee, Brain what do you want to do tonight?
    The same thing we do every night Pinky. Try to take over the world!

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Night0wl's Avatar GoaHead BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    I think it depends how much YOU value your account at a site. Don't look at the rating here. Look at what it would mean to you, if you lose your account at the site.

I am on sites that are rated as level 2 or 3 that I would never ever risk trading for any other site. Some others I really couldn't care less about.

When I finally reach my month here I'm only going after one specific invite. But if the price is too high i.e. me having to risk specific accounts of mine. Then no way.
    Last edited by Blue_Skies; 04-21-2007 at 06:49 PM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    People can and do trade their accts but it is a high risk trade....invite trades are a safer toute, try trading your invites....why lose the acct.....if you do invite yourself again you will lose all your previous ratio....and most decent sites will log your ip and not allow another acct from the same ip.....good luck to you mate....

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    bblogs's Avatar Damn Straight. BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Private trackers basically work on the concept that copyrights are virtually impossible to enforce these days; (I mean, you randomly look at torrents in Demonoid or any site and count how many legal downloads there are )

Still, private trackers expect us to obey their rules about trading/selling accounts and invites.
    Why not treat trading rules with the same amount of respect that trackers have for copyrights? (zero)

If it gets you somewhere.....trade it!

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    ;o BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Quote Originally Posted by 1jackjack
    Is account trading risky?
    stupid more than risky

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast