Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Anyway To Repair Corrupt Files In Compressed Files

Bebi's Avatar Super Duper Member
    The website is down anyway and when it comes to viruses I take no chances through bad experiences

2. Software & Hardware   -   #22
    Poster
    Originally posted by shn+5 June 2003 - 06:06--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (shn @ 5 June 2003 - 06:06)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Bebi@4 June 2003 - 21:33
    I cant find any working cracks for them the latest version is 1.6 and no cracks will work and I can only recover things under 3mb which is next to useless
    If you would have read my post in the first place instead of listening to these other morons you would have repaired your files by now. Like I said before, Go to http://cracks.am and get a version 1.53 loader that version for advanced zip repair does the same thing as version 1.6 but its cracked. I just got mine yesterday and Ive already repaired a couple hundred meg visual studio program. [/b][/quote]
    Actually shn it was me who advised AZR not you or are the the moron to whom you refer

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123