Thread: Your Custom Personal Reincarnation Thread

thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    The idea of this thread is to help those ready to "Incarn", find the most suitable parents. Not only the most suitable parents, also the most suitable location ( the Netherlands)

To be eligible for this service one must first be dead.

One must have waited at least 42 days, in the Bar-Doh, patiently in that state and not have gained any BitTorrent trading points, during said period.
    There are a few more little rules, but these are very insignificant and you will find them in the small print, after you have signed the contract for the lease of your new body.

Feel free to sign up below (on the dotted line). Payment will also be accepted in power+ BitTorrent (buffered) accounts. ( This service is new, and enables you to keep your traded, fraudulent power + account when you have reached the age 42. *For an extra payment of one Oink invite, you will have the right to spam the Kazaa-Lite forum, until you have enough posts to enter the BitTorrent Invite Forum, without fear of moderation!

I, (Your Name) Agree To All These Rules And Swear That I Neither posses Trading Points Nor Have I Read The Small Print Written Indistinctly On The Back( signature)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. Lounge   -   #2
    MediaSlayer's Avatar slowly going deaf
    n e t w e i s e r

sending fiery missiles in manker's japan's general direction.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    i would not like to participate in this

thanks anyway

4. Lounge   -   #4
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Alien5 View Post
    i would not like to participate in this

thanks anyway
    This is not the Daily Lie thread!