Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Concerns about new secret trackers

ummm.. ya'll were supposed to jump on my bandwagon...not stop it and question me

2. BitTorrent   -   #62
    walczanin's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Quote Originally Posted by frankie97 View Post
    why doesn't someone make a new torrent site where leeching is the key.. and if you have a ratio over .5 you get banned, but here's the key... we'll talk about how awesome it is jsut like they did with the sites this post was originally talking about.. and we'll see how fast it fills up and then everyone will see how bad it really is and feel dumb.. but then we'll send their ip's to the good sites that require invites and have them banned from there. and then those sites will have open registration again and us mediocre connection people can take it over...

beer please?

sure dude

3. BitTorrent   -   #63
    phrenzy's Avatar Baked BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    It's a new site and they want to build a good base of people.They will be inviting more and more people.. I got an invite w/ no trouble. i have no rep point because I don't trade invite/accounts so some of you should have no problems getting in at some point. There are plenty of giveaways going on....

Nope.........
    Last edited by phrenzy; 04-23-2007 at 02:57 PM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #64
    Quote Originally Posted by phrenzy View Post
    It's a new site and they want to build a good base of people.They will be inviting more and more people.. I got an invite w/ no trouble. i have no rep point because I don't trade invite/accounts so some of you should have no problems getting in at some point. There are plenty of giveaways going on....

feel free to point us in the direction

5. BitTorrent   -   #65
    Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Does Everyone not get the fact that they are hosted in the Dallas Texas.

They say they offer seeding servers and ftp access. And again hosting in the USA

Do you people not get the fact that FBI can get a warrent walk in to hosting compnay and take that server with out notice... It dont matter where you may live in the world, if servers in the usa they will take them. I have already seen this more then once.

Anyone that signs up to this site is taking a huge risk. Not to mention the staff are all watched and on everyones hit listed, on i dont know how many sites. We chat about it all the time and update each other on there info to keep an eye out on these clowns.

People need to really wake up and start looking at places they join.

Wild

6. BitTorrent   -   #66
    nihility's Avatar Im not the c0ps loll BT Rep: +3
    ^
    cant help feeling a bit unsafe now :/

7. BitTorrent   -   #67
    Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by wildbytes View Post

They say they offer seeding servers and ftp access. And again hosting in the USA

Do you people not get the fact that FBI can get a warrent walk in to hosting compnay and take that server with out notice... It dont matter where you may live in the world, if servers in the usa they will take them. I have already seen this more then once.

Anyone that signs up to this site is taking a huge risk. Not to mention the staff are all watched and on everyones hit listed, on i dont know how many sites. We chat about it all the time and update each other on there info to keep an eye out on these clowns.

Wild
    whats site you talking about wild? SCN?

8. BitTorrent   -   #68
    Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by ptp5352 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by wildbytes View Post

Wild
    whats site you talking about wild? SCN?

RTS

I have not looked up scn as of yet, and not sure i will. But did look up the info on rts and i was shooked to see how easy it was and where they were hosted. I just cant beleave they would put them self in that kind of a risk.

I give it 2 months tops before host is force to take site off line or fbi come in and take servers.

RTS info

IP address:
    Looking for '75.126.194.40'
    Server 'whois.arin.net' reply [1183 bytes in raw data]:
    OrgName: SoftLayer Technologies Inc.
    OrgID: SOFTL
    Address: 1950 N Stemmons Freeway
    City: Dallas
    StateProv: TX
    PostalCode: 75207

I will remove this in about 15 minutes, but you do the math. I am sure most the stuff is faked but the stuff that cant be faked is the server info on where its hosted.

Wild
    Last edited by wildbytes; 04-23-2007 at 04:48 PM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #69
    pandapop's Avatar +OK 3fds/fog43/dfs5l BT Rep: +1
    its a little worrying

10. BitTorrent   -   #70
    Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    hmmm, somehow i dont think i will be using that site

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast