Thread: Zeropaid Advertising Kazaagold

I always found Zeropaid to be a reliable source of info. If I heard about something to do with p2p, I'd search zeropaid for articles.

I still will, although I won't always trust what I read from now on.

I know they need ads to contribute to the cost of hosting, but when I saw at the top of the page an ad for kazaagold.com, that was a little too much.

How many people are going to get conned because of this? I'm gonna contact them and ask them POLITELY to reconsider who they allow to advertise. If anyone else feels like doing the same, please keep it polite, and they may listen!

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #2
    I don't think those ads are sponsored by Zeropaid. If you right click on the "New Napster" link, it is from a site like googlesyndation.com or something...

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #3
    zapjb's Avatar Computer Abuser BT Rep: +3
    That's f'd up.

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #4
    SeK612's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Where do you download Kazaa Gold?

I've seen the site once (a long time ago) but for me "Kazaagold.com" always returns errors (it used to redirect to Google English and now its just dead).

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #5
    Benno's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by SeK612@1 June 2003 - 20:53
    Where do you download Kazaa Gold?

I've seen the site once (a long time ago) but for me "Kazaagold.com" always returns errors (it used to redirect to Google English and now its just dead).
    Thats because of your host file

You Better Keep In Mind That I Can Read Between The Lines

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to there level and beat you with experience!!

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #6
    Poster
    Zeropaid and Kazaagold ??? The two words don't fit together. One is 0$ an one is waste your $.

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #7
    BANNED
    yeah its quite funn zeropaid is $0

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #8
    Poster
    well you pay 0 money for the content of the website right? Imo it is perfectly reasonable to drape a webpage with adverts to keep the content free. And usually the company that owns the adverts will show those that (may) interest the target-audience, which makes sense too. So ZeroPaid -> KazaaGold = (stupid and unethical but) logical.