Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tips Contest !

Poster
    umm...

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    Benno's Avatar Poster
    Sharedholder IMO you should donate everything to Paul instead looking for some tips. Without him you wouldnt even have this program/Board/Website. Of course he didnt do it alone but as far as I am aware of he's the only to whom you can donate

You Better Keep In Mind That I Can Read Between The Lines

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to there level and beat you with experience!!

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    Poster
    Originally posted by tiba06@16 June 2003 - 16:00
    well i think if u want to get the fastest download then when u do a search download from the most users and then pause the download then click find more sources and it shud go pretty fast
    Why pause it? Why not find more sources when it is downloading to save time.

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    Wolfmight's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Build a huge machine which sucks all the power of wireless connections around the world for your 1 internet connection.. Boom extra speed

FCC might.....eh..............100% will nock on your door the next day though..

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    Originally posted by googleman@10 June 2003 - 21:23
    oh and btw not all people can upgrade their connection speed, i live in a remote area, and there are no faster internet connections in my area, reading my sig is the way to go
    yeah you can like already posted you can get satellite and it actually really good you may not be with a local providor but you sure upgraded your internet speed

6. File Sharing   -   #16
    RPerry's Avatar Synergy BT Rep: Bad Rep
    Originally posted by nukemdomis@16 July 2003 - 15:59
    Anyone can raise there whole K-Lite experience by learning the computer inside and out, then spend about a week optimizing their whole system for maximum performce with K-Lite.

When I had dial-up I averaged from 7 kb/s - 14 kb/s and was able too surf the web fast, with a Pentium I with 64 mb of RAM.

Takes time though.
    you want to explain yourself further?

7. File Sharing   -   #17
    Hey! read everybody, hereīs a great tip, nor only is a fast conection, Itīs THE conection... how `bout 12 mbps 21 bucks per month... sounds good?... jejeje

One thing you gotta do: move to japan....

8. File Sharing   -   #18
    Poster
    Call your local cable company and get the fastest connection they offer!

9. File Sharing   -   #19
    Poster
    WOW! or Wide Open West now offers 3MB p/s yes 3MB for only $42 a month with a $2.50 modem loan charge every month wen u have their cable get that and ummm about how long til i get my 100euros?

10. File Sharing   -   #20
    TRshady
    Isn't it obvious, to get files fastest. Grab your wallet, run down to your local woolworths, pick it up, run to the front of the que, pay your cash (or just run out without paying but this would result in time wasted in jail), get home and you have it.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast