Page 61 of 70 FirstFirst ... 115158596061626364 ... LastLast

Thread: Movieworld's Lost & Found

I saw a film once.

it was about ome guys and i remember there was a computer disk involved and some Ducati 996's

it's possible it was a cop and a thief or something was the main characters.

i don't remember more, it was a looong time ago i saw it.

if anyone knows what this movie is called, please send me an PM or email.

2. Movies & TV   -   #602
    HERES ANOTHER ONE TO TEST YA I SAW THIS FILM ON TV WHEN I WAS A KID IT WAS A COLOUR FILM THE ONLY BIT I REMEMBER WAS THIS AMERICAN INDIAN DOLL THING ABOUT 12 INCHES HIGH WAS GIVEN TO THIS WOMAN IN HER FLAT AND SHE WAS TOLD NOT TO REMOVE ITS NECKLACE AS YA DO SHE DID AND THE THING CAME TO LIFE CHASING HER WITH ITS SPEAR IN HAND. SHE TRIED KILLING IT BY THROWING IT IN THE OVEN AND OTHER WAYS IT MUST HAVE BEEN A 70S OR 80S FILM ANY IDEAS

3. Movies & TV   -   #603
    HERES ANOTHER ONE TO TEST YA I SAW THIS FILM ON TV WHEN I WAS A KID...
    STEP AWAY FROM THE SHIFT KEY... thanks.

4. Movies & TV   -   #604
    Originally posted by flickster@5 April 2004 - 16:10
    HERES ANOTHER ONE TO TEST YA I SAW THIS FILM ON TV WHEN I WAS A KID IT WAS A COLOUR FILM THE ONLY BIT I REMEMBER WAS THIS AMERICAN INDIAN DOLL THING ABOUT 12 INCHES HIGH WAS GIVEN TO THIS WOMAN IN HER FLAT AND SHE WAS TOLD NOT TO REMOVE ITS NECKLACE AS YA DO SHE DID AND THE THING CAME TO LIFE CHASING HER WITH ITS SPEAR IN HAND. SHE TRIED KILLING IT BY THROWING IT IN THE OVEN AND OTHER WAYS IT MUST HAVE BEEN A 70S OR 80S FILM ANY IDEAS
    thats an easy one "trilogy of terror" http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0073820/

5. Movies & TV   -   #605
    This ones gonna be hard. It was color, with a horror type plot. I remember seeing it when i was about 10. It was probably a late 80's early 90's film. It was about goblins or something. There was this house or something in the woods with a some witch lady in it. I think she controlled the goblins. I seem to remeber light coming from so weird crack in the wall and a lotta green goo. I think the main character was a kid and somethin about nobody believing him. Hope that wasnt too vague.

6. Movies & TV   -   #606
    Originally posted by originalmind88@6 April 2004 - 22:45
    This ones gonna be hard. It was color, with a horror type plot. I remember seeing it when i was about 10. It was probably a late 80's early 90's film. It was about goblins or something. There was this house or something in the woods with a some witch lady in it. I think she controlled the goblins. I seem to remeber light coming from so weird crack in the wall and a lotta green goo. I think the main character was a kid and somethin about nobody believing him. Hope that wasnt too vague.
    is it "troll" http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0092115/

7. Movies & TV   -   #607
    Nope thats not it. It was more about the witch and here minions. I can't stress the green goo enough. For some reason thats what I remember most about the film. I think when goblins would die, they would turn into a pile a green goo.

8. Movies & TV   -   #608
    heeh em......

9. Movies & TV   -   #609
    Robert De Niro its a doctor and cure Parkinson pacients or something like this . Anyone remember this one ?

10. Movies & TV   -   #610
    Originally posted by sharedholder@11 April 2004 - 14:09
    Robert De Niro its a doctor and cure Parkinson pacients or something like this . Anyone remember this one ?
    awakenings http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0099077/

Page 61 of 70 FirstFirst ... 115158596061626364 ... LastLast