Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DVD9 Torrents?

iStix's Avatar I'm rich b*ch!!! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    There is tracker called NetLab, but it's in Russian. You have to fill form to ask for invite. They have 814 DVD9's now, at least half of them have English language too and 574 DVD5's.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    BANNED BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Swebits

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    LubTheStaringCat's Avatar I'm curious BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Nice bump... you request In the Invite section.
    Posting an Email Isn't a wise thing to do, unless you like being spammed.
    As for Cinematik, just keep checking back now and again, they have open signups now and again.

In meantime try the thread for BitTorrent Sites Open for Signup, you may find something there.
    Last edited by LubTheStaringCat; 07-20-2011 at 05:45 PM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Quote Originally Posted by LubTheStaringCat View Post
    Posting an Email Isn't a wise thing to do
    Neither is refusing to follow the section rules.

Cinematik had an invite channel, by the way.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Xbox_360's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    BitHq is good they have a lot of DVD9s and even Blu-ray rips site is open for registration, I myself just joined a few days ago and they have plenty of free leech to keep your ratio. I would also like to ask if any one knows a site that has lots or does just DVD9s of TV shows? I am sorry to ask a question in someone else's thread but it does have some relevance to the OP's question. I was thinking of joining the TDC but if it's true they don't have lots of untouched DVD rips I'm not to interested then.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12