Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: strategies for building ratio on SCT?

BANNED BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by desiKing View Post
    then what the point of having SCT account....when you have to download form tl and seed on SCT...you might as well stick to TL.
    ScT userbar looks sexier

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    The One and Only Slow Uploader's Guide to Better Ratios @ ScT v2.0:

http://www.scenetorrents.org/forums....c&topicid=4257 ..

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Ac3Dunk's Avatar S.O.P-Laf BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by jaqozo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by desiKing View Post
    then what the point of having SCT account....when you have to download form tl and seed on SCT...you might as well stick to TL.
    ScT userbar looks sexier
    ,the layout excited me more

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    I have a 768k upload and could keep a ratio over 1 there. If you have a box, you're doing something wrong. If you don't have the space for a pack, make sure you are there at night when new TV is released and download and seed that as soon as it is released. You should get at least 3-4 gigs per show, especially on the popular shows. Same for popular movies. The key is to jump on it as soon as it is released, because there are around 10 people who rss every release to a 100mbit box and seed it for a week.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by Sentient View Post
    I have a 768k upload and could keep a ratio over 1 there. If you have a box, you're doing something wrong. If you don't have the space for a pack, make sure you are there at night when new TV is released and download and seed that as soon as it is released. You should get at least 3-4 gigs per show, especially on the popular shows. Same for popular movies. The key is to jump on it as soon as it is released, because there are around 10 people who rss every release to a 100mbit box and seed it for a week.
    Exactly, there are 10 of them I noticed that.
    Problem is TV shows are released too late for my time zone. lol
    Is there a way to RSS them on utorrent on leeware box?

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    BANNED BT Rep: +2
    ...because there are around 10 people who rss every release to a 100mbit box and seed it for a week.
    i hate them , especially on the polishtracker . they must die some day . bastards have 200 ratio ... for what....

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    kampuz's Avatar Adminstrador BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    is not hard, get faster box

• No Trade!
    • No Sharing!
    • No Seller!

Only a good seedbox that can seed

Danny Kampuz in the House!

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Cmon's Avatar on users.php
    Quote Originally Posted by prima1 View Post
    but if you think of it, torrenting is becoming more like a competitive sport rather than sharing.
    Too bad it is on some tracker

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    mikechrobot's Avatar Trader Hater BT Rep: +2
    i used to get screwed with all my tv-shows on ST, got like .2 ratio, but then i just started using rss feeds and bam, get a 1.5 by the time i come back from school, snatching it early really helps

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by prima1 View Post
    Exactly, there are 10 of them I noticed that.
    Problem is TV shows are released too late for my time zone. lol
    Is there a way to RSS them on utorrent on leeware box?
    Ask on their forums, people love talking about their seedboxes . I'm pretty sure there's a way, and if your box runs windows, ScT Notify should work as well.

Quote Originally Posted by jaqozo
    i hate them , especially on the polishtracker . they must die some day . bastards have 200 ratio ... for what....
    So you can download as fast as possible. If you want stats on your mediocre connection, torrentleech is always available.
    Quote Originally Posted by cmon1011
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by prima1
    but if you think of it, torrenting is becoming more like a competitive sport rather than sharing.

Too bad it is on some tracker
    Be happy they do. That's their prime motivation in getting you releases.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast