Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Marriage is a great institution,

100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    Are not taxes sweeter when married?

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Mr JP Fugley's Avatar Frog Shoulder BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by SHUVT View Post
    If someone told you that you had a 48% chance of getting hit by a car when you leave for work in the morning, would you even get your ass out of bed?

P.S. I got hit by a car twice.
    Did the cunt reverse and have another go at you.
    "there is nothing misogynistic about anything, stop trippin.
    i type this way because im black and from nyc chill son "

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Hairbautt's Avatar *haircut

Laugh

^hahaha....errrrr...
    _________________________________________________________________________________________
    Last edited by Alien5; Jun 6th, 2006 at
    06:36 PM..

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Quote Originally Posted by dedlikeoscar View Post
    Sure, marriage may not be for everybody but a lot of the problem is people that are married fight over one of two things(or both): money and infidelity. Both of which often boil down to a lack of trust (Unless you are just plain poor--that can cause a lot of stress as well). If you trust your partner and are trustworthy yourself, you can work through most anything together. I have been with my wife for going on 10 years -- being married 3 of those years. These last 3 years have been the best of the last 10. You guys can knock marriage all you want, it won't change my feelings for my wife. Being married and having children are the greatest accomplishments in my life. Nothing (my education, my career, etc.) will ever come close to making me feel as whole as I do now.
    Great post

5. Lounge   -   #25
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    [youtube]gzn06cXkl3A[/youtube]

let's see snoop dog top that

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Roxxy's Avatar Hot to Trot BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by SHUVT View Post
    If someone told you that you had a 48% chance of getting hit by a car when you leave for work in the morning, would you even get your ass out of bed?

P.S. I got hit by a car twice last one is 4 years ago.

Absolutely Not.......U have better odds at Russian roulette......Right....!!!

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Sure, marriage may not be for everybody but a lot of the problem is people that are married fight over one of two things(or both): money and infidelity. Both of which often boil down to a lack of trust (Unless you are just plain poor--that can cause a lot of stress as well). If you trust your partner and are trustworthy yourself, you can work through most anything together. I have been with my wife for going on 10 years -- being married 3 of those years. These last 3 years have been the best of the last 10. You guys can knock marriage all you want, it won't change my feelings for my wife. Being married and having children are the greatest accomplishments in my life. Nothing (my education, my career, etc.) will ever come close to making me feel as whole as I do now.

I believe u are happy now......but u have to look further down the Track..
    Kids become adolecent....bring problems home....they rebel and parents have no control over them.....
    Before long the parents will be blaming each other......over issues like....
    Why are they getting speeding fines.....why are they coming home at 3am...
    where do they go at night....why are they smoking and drinking.

The parents forget that they should be on the same side,and they start blaming each other over their kids behaviour......

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Quote Originally Posted by Roxxy View Post

Kids become adolecent....bring problems home....they rebel and parents have no control over them.....

The parents forget that they should be on the same side,and they start blaming each other over their kids behaviour......

So... no kids now either

of course, unmarried parents don't do any of that

9. Lounge   -   #29
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    Quote Originally Posted by Roxxy View Post

That all seems to be more of an excuse than a reason.

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

10. Lounge   -   #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa View Post
    Your wedding day is a cracking day out. All your mates are there, they bring you prezzies. You have a huge slap up meal, a few photos, a bit of a knees-up, and get well and truly drunk.

Basically, you are king and queen for a day.

Weddings > *

Once you are married, it's like any other relationship. marriage is no guarantee of staying together, of course it isn't. As I said, it's all down to the people involved.

Thats right just like Cinderalla.......then six months down the track Poof the Carriage turns back into a pumpkin...

U try and go out with your mates and '' she'll say Oh no u don't.....blah blah blah.

So she stays as Queen and YOU become the Royal Servant...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast