Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: offering BITMETV for level 3.5..

BANNED BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    hi guys
    i want fsc / tranceroute
    for bitmetv fresh acc.
    PM

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    phrenzy's Avatar Baked BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    See How do I get invites? for more information on how to get INVITES.

* Anybody found to be offering invites (even without any form of compensation) in a public forum will lose their account.
    * Anybody found to be selling / trading BitMeTV invites or account trading will lose their account.
    * Only invite people you know and trust.
    * You will be held personally responsible for those you invite.
    o Cheaters – If a person you invited is caught cheating, you and everybody you ever invited will lose their invite privileges and you may also lose your account.
    o Multiple Account Holders – If a person you invited is found to have more than 1 BitMeTV account, you and everybody you ever invited will lose their invite privileges and you may also lose your account.
    o Invite Sellers, Invite Traders, Account Traders – If a person you invited is caught trading any BitMeTV account or selling / trading BitMeTV invites, you and everybody you ever invited will lose their invite privileges and you may also lose your account.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    ExT's Avatar Stewie Fan BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    that's a good news.. Omarino if you can't trade give it to me plzzz lol

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    fit4trading's Avatar Torrent Kingpin BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    ^
    |
    |
    Another spy ??

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    GaleaNatur's Avatar ---Retired--- BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    Quote Originally Posted by phrenzy View Post

* Anybody found to be offering invites (even without any form of compensation) in a public forum will lose their account.
    * Anybody found to be selling / trading BitMeTV invites or account trading will lose their account.
    o Cheaters – If a person you invited is caught cheating, you and everybody you ever invited will lose their invite privileges and you may also lose your account.
    o Multiple Account Holders – If a person you invited is found to have more than 1 BitMeTV account, you and everybody you ever invited will lose their invite privileges and you may also lose your account.
    o Invite Sellers, Invite Traders, Account Traders – If a person you invited is caught trading any BitMeTV account or selling / trading BitMeTV invites, you and everybody you ever invited will lose their invite privileges and you may also lose your account.
    and???is this the first trade you see about BitMetv??
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    FACE_TO_FACE's Avatar -- F*ck LEVELS -- BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Thats the problem... people offering the acc, and the people will loose it...

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    phrenzy's Avatar Baked BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Just saying ,no more no less....Maybe if people would read the rules there would be no" My account got dissabled because i'm a dumbass" threads......Stick to invites...

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    BANNED BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by phrenzy View Post

spy??

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    akkk's Avatar VIP BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    everybody you ever invited will lose their invite privileges
    I'm suffering from that. The guy who invited me got banned and now no invites for me forever

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    fit4trading's Avatar Torrent Kingpin BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    yes he has no reps... so prolly no trades... and moreover hes showing you the rules ... so i think hes a spy...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast