Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Oink acc trades = Disabled

monodinamo's Avatar 'す水±™ BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25

Dry

I've figured out ,if you changed the password/email/ip in the past ,your oink acc got disabled. It could be a fresh "antitrade" system ,i got many accounts disabled in this weeks.
    Somebody with the same experience?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    I just changed the email of my oink recently ( not involving trade) and it is not disabled. It might have to do with the ip though.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Chrys's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    i also changed in oink mail+pass+ip and my account is still working

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    STAGUY's Avatar Pizza Lover BT Rep: +3
    Oink staff got really some serious mind issues , so take care with your accounts bros

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Fibo's Avatar - Keep Walking - BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Off Topic: All my invites got taken, because My invitee got banned.

That Sux.
    Its been awhile but I'm back... well sort of.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    BANNED BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Fibo12358 View Post
    Off Topic: All my invites got taken, because My invitee got banned.

That Sux.
    Your lucky they didn't ban your account too. Thats what they usually do. I had a bad experience with Oink too, I had downloaded my FIRST torrent from them and seeded it uncapped on my 25MBit line and they banned me.. for "CHEATING"! LOL.. wtf.. Never cheated and don't EVEN know how to! I've NEVER been banned from any site ever before or ever again. I thought I would do something nice and up the swarm speed, on a torrent that was slow... I didn't want invites or anything just wanted them to see that I want to contribute and do something good!

Anyway no point, lots of people get banned there and I'm all in favor of supporting them in banning cheaters etc, but they don't always get it right and they should keep that in mind and maybe issue a warning and try to find out if someone is ACTUALLY cheating or give them a fair chance! Tried to ask them how I cheated but obviously no response and banned from IRC chat too. So I still don't get it! Is seeding on a fast line considered cheating or something?

I don't personally want to be part of a site where you get banned when you are actually trying to contribute to it! Sorry to hear that Fibo and hopefully they will give em back to you cos it wasn't your fault in the first place!

Rant Over.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    supprisingly enough your not the first i've heard of being ban'd for fast upload speeds. Sad to say the best thing to do is cap your upload per torrent... Not good for the community though. Would love to hear from a mod at oink as to why this is happening... only going to slow things down for their users.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    REVTTtorrent's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrys View Post
    i also changed in oink mail+pass+ip and my account is still working

me too
    (gone forever )

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by monodinamo View Post
    I've figured out ,if you changed the password/email/ip in the past ,your oink acc got disabled. It could be a fresh "antitrade" system ,i got many accounts disabled in this weeks.
    Somebody with the same experience?
    The trick I use is to change the email one day. Wait at least 2 weeks between making any other changes on the account.

yo

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    This is why Oink staff is the worst ever.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast