Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Oink acc trades = Disabled

Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Could you not just have gone on irc and told them you were seeding on an unusually fast connection?

The irc is always a good laugh. You should come along if you have problems their not gonna eat you alive or anything.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    taba's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratzy Rox View Post
    Could you not just have gone on irc and told them you were seeding on an unusually fast connection?

The irc is always a good laugh. You should come along if you have problems their not gonna eat you alive or anything.
    on oink they will if they can
    English only in sigs please

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    BANNED BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratzy Rox View Post

Thats the thing though. I left the torrent to seed, not to earn anything out of it but give back and when I tried to log in it said account disabled. So I did go to the IRC chat to ask them why my account was disabled. All they said was "you were cheating and cheaters never win" and and I asked cheating how? but they banned me from the IRC. Thats it! LOL. Its puzzling to be honest, I wish they would have analyzed my account properly or seen the data I sent (don't know how it works but I'm sure there must be a way to see that I didn't send any bad data!). I mean I turned so many leechers into seeders and improved the swarm speed immensely. Personally I would like to see all the cheaters and scammers lined up and shot, because they give honest people like me a bad name. Why the HELL would you want to fake uploads when you can just seed the real thing! Never made sense to me, how exactly does it benefit someone, isnt it the same thing as seeding a real file?! If I was banned for a REAL reason I would understand, but to be put into that category when I was just trying to help just sucks! If they wanted me to do something to prove my innocence I would have. I have never been banned anywhere and always try to seed as much as I can especially torrents that have few seeds or low swarm speeds. I just think this kind of stuff takes the "sharing" out of "file sharing."

Anyway it is cool, I would rather be part of a site that appreciates people who genuinely upload for the benefit of others - rather than suspect them for NO REASON and ban them! I know I'm innocent and that is what matters most to me.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    desiKing's Avatar ☆☆KING☆☆ BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    One ruthless site..where staff is GOD...no matter what u do...u still probably get banned like many other for no reasons what so ever...?
    if you upload more than 50K....Banned? change password, email and ip at the sametime....banned?

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    something wrong with the ip

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Night0wl's Avatar GoaHead BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by monodinamo View Post
    I've figured out ,if you changed the password/email/ip in the past ,your oink acc got disabled. It could be a fresh "antitrade" system ,i got many accounts disabled in this weeks.
    Somebody with the same experience?
    I wonder with this "many accounts disabled" whether they were so wrong in banning you.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    BANNED BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    I change my email last night today my acc work fine

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    mbucari1's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Just keep your head low and don't get noticed and you'll be fine.

I don't intend to trade, so this issue doesn't affect me . I really like this site and wouldn't trade it for anything right now. (except maybe free lifetime access to topsites and option to make requests. But that ain't gonna happen!)

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    ChotaZorro's Avatar Arsenal Fan BT Rep: +1
    Yeah, OiNK is a great site. I just recently got access to it and I don't think there's any problem with it. Great speeds and lots of rare music. I usually don't post in forums there or make myself "known". That's exactly what you should do there.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Chrys's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Quote Originally Posted by askj View Post
    This is why Oink staff is the worst ever.

wrong,bitmetv have the worst staff

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast