Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Oink acc trades = Disabled

Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by trad3r View Post
    supprisingly enough your not the first i've heard of being ban'd for fast upload speeds. Sad to say the best thing to do is cap your upload per torrent... Not good for the community though. Would love to hear from a mod at oink as to why this is happening... only going to slow things down for their users.
    its happening because they are way to obsessed about catching cheaters, and because of this regular users lose out

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    n00b BT Rep: +5
    I'm myself apprehensive now. Because I currently use my oink account from the workplace where my speeds are really low. The result is that I have a really low ratio.
    I'll soon have a 20 mb line at the place I stay but using oink from there would result in a change of IPs.
    My only bad experience has been with pisexy. They banned we within a few days of registering. I got onto their irc and was informed that if you do not download in the first week then the account gets disabled. I asked if this is mentioned in their FAQs and rules. The answer was 'no'. I was also told that soon things would get more harsh at private sites. I replied that they were inadvertently playing into the hands of traders by making arbitrary rules.
    I'm glad that pisexy is dispensable. But would be upset if this happened with oink.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    My account on IPlay was disabled because my ratio dropped below 0.4!!! WTF! No warning or anything >>> Immediate disabling of account!

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    thts just the basics prima1.
    u gotta keep ratios above 0.5 in almost every tracker

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Sorry for your account

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Poster BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    i got banned from oink twice now because i was using my seedbox to seed and they thought i was cheating. I tried explaining to them, but their wonderful staff wouldnt listen

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    i don't know how u guys get banned and just somehow get back on, i would love to have just one chance.

Take Care

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    STAGUY's Avatar Pizza Lover BT Rep: +3
    @ltpowda You'll have to wait until you get access to the invite section

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    lysine's Avatar 49311 BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by ltpowda View Post
    i don't know how u guys get banned
    probably because people like you can't read...

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/bitto...-banned-146184

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    I just changed the email of my oink recently ( not involving trade) and it is not disabled. It might have to do with the ip though

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast