Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Supertorrents.org

HaOsLsE {BCC} BT Rep: +1
    kinda curious about the site i been a member for a bit now and it is not one of my main sites but, i never really hear much about this as compared to alot of the sites out there that have countless posts about them. I supposed it a good thing and should be that way. BUT, i just wanted to point out that this site is pretty dam good it has some of the fastest realeases as far as pre times go and they even have some nice unique content.

I dunno i got a buzz again and relized for as good as the site is i never really read to much about it always amazed me a little bit.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    I love ST and it's one of the only trackers I still use.

Great pre-times, great speeds, great staff, great UI.

yo

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Yea there are a lot of excellent sites that get overlooked in all the ridiculous hype over new/lesser trackers.

CT beats them in both pre's and speeds tho.

Edit: True, stuff dies on CT a lot faster, it's a much smaller tracker. They had open signups recently, I was amazed they didn't get more users. For some reason they can't create the same buzz other trackers do. Both CT and ST are excellent sites for those of you who are searching in vain for ScT/FTN.
    Last edited by Sentient; 04-27-2007 at 05:59 AM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    CT hasnt got enough seeders though, isnt it?

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Thats the only problem with CT few seeders and not the fastest.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    kirktrix's Avatar Killing Zone BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Yeah ST is a good tracker. it almost maximized my speed and have a good pre-times and it is the first tracker that i become a power user.
    "Death is the result of weakness. The strong are the only ones who survive."

“I am prepared to die, but there is no cause for which I am prepared to kill.”

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Night0wl's Avatar GoaHead BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Like the seeding credits, Great for someone without a seedbox.

The staff... not so much

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Ivanov's Avatar BitTorrent Addict BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    ST was my first international tracker
    I like it excepting that there is no xxx & music vids section. I know, there are a lot other sites about them.
    “For her, yeah. At the end of the day, it's all about her. It's always been about her."

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Trance Lover BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    ST was one of my first international Tracker too .And the tracker is not bad .

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Poster BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    ST has very good pre times, its on my top 5
    when i registered there where 24k users , now there are only 19,5k users (it seems like ST disables very fast the ones with bad ratio)

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast