Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: received torrentdemons invite without asking, what's that??

KFlint's Avatar ... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Anyone knows about torrentdemons, i received an invite on it this morning without asking, and it seems open for signup

wonder where they got my email address first, this site seems suspect

anyway, i won't register on that for sure!

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +4
    i received an invite as well

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    alaakoura's Avatar TheWorldIsNotEnogh BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    maybe they saw your username and email in other sites

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    got 2 of them

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    pECi's Avatar ZOMG!! Torrent PLSSS BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    they use progz to hunt your e-mail on forums and stuff...filezone spamed me also to join their site and not only me around 5000 users

that's why ppl use "your name" at "your mail" dot com
    http://metal.iplay.ro/pic/rmtlogosig.gif

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    L3ST's Avatar Mt Love BT Rep: +1
    They're just using another tracker's user DB for promoting their tracker. It's not nice but you can't do anything about it :/ Or you can use an alternate e-mail for lame-wannabe trackers.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    lol thats funny your all putting that site down.....I have been in the torrent world for a long time and i know of about 10 torrent sites and forums that did the same thing....and now you cant get a invite to them because they are full...

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    yoyogi4's Avatar Wanna see my BooBoo? BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Quote Originally Posted by pECi View Post
    they use progz to hunt your e-mail on forums and stuff...filezone spamed me also to join their site and not only me around 5000 users

If they are hunting u down to use their site it means it's the MPAA and RIAA trying to catch you, or you can join the site and leech it for all it's good!

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by yoyogi4 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pECi View Post

If they are hunting u down to use their site it means it's the MPAA and RIAA trying to catch you, or you can join the site and leech it for all it's good!
    if they had your email they wouldn't need you to join a fake site...

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    KFlint's Avatar ... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by little_man View Post
    lol thats funny your all putting that site down.....I have been in the torrent world for a long time and i know of about 10 torrent sites and forums that did the same thing....and now you cant get a invite to them because they are full...
    man, you just bumped a two months old post, congrats on finding it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast