Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: If i change email+ip at CZONE the acc get banned?

Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    ^^^
    and u dont mind czone accounts being traded here??

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    JA's Avatar //Me<3You!? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by ipage17 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JessicaAlba View Post
    Why hello C Z Representative Care to introduce yourself?
    Not much to say really. I'm part of staff and, even though I'm not very active around here, i'll try to help now and then with problems concerning czone. I see it has become more popular since i last visited.
    Indeed Good site, Good users and fast speeds hehe. (Pity they dont have an english sub forum tho)
    eee

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    frunza verde
    Quote Originally Posted by kabir0077 View Post
    ^^^
    and u dont mind czone accounts being traded here??
    Accounts are being traded on all torrent trackers, nothing you can do about that.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    but never seen staff so cool about it..

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    frunza verde
    No point in getting angry. Think of it like an ip change. From my point of view, it doesn't matter who is on that account as long as he follow the community rules. To stop account trading would mean to lock the account on a surtain ip, and that would cause more trouble than it solves.

(Pity they dont have an english sub forum tho)
    One could always create a topic in the forum for english users. The demand is not high enough for a new section.
    Last edited by ipage17; 04-29-2007 at 10:59 AM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Dr_Green_Thumb's Avatar Mangina BT Rep: +4
    I just have to say Czone is rocking it lately. nice packs killer speed keep up the good work.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Poster BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    No point in getting angry. Think of it like an ip change. From my point of view, it doesn't matter who is on that account as long as he follow the community rules. To stop account trading would mean to lock the account on a surtain ip, and that would cause more trouble than it solves.

(Pity they dont have an english sub forum tho)
    One could always create a topic in the forum for english users. The demand is not high enough for a new section.
    You're some of the coolest staff I've seen in a while

BTW, czone is awesome.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Xtremist's Avatar Veteran Trader BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Coolest tracker with the coolest staff.

U rock m8

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    TaLeNDiL's Avatar Torrent Addicted BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    no, u wont get banned.. i changed e-mail address a couple of weeks ago and i got a dynamic ip.. i didnt get banned

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Patriot foreve's Avatar William Wallace
    Finally ,some open minded staff ,u guys rock and your tracker is avery nice tracker

wish u all the best of luck

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12