who dl's old files now-a-days if someone does is not me
Cancel the download AHAHAHAHHAHA
That deletes the file
This is a good tip on how to waste your bandwidth and others bandwidth
What a stupid idea this is.Cancelling a download,great way of filesharing that is.Originally posted by domodude@5 June 2003 - 23:26
To get fast downloads:
1. Start downloading a popular file.
2. Watch the file download.
3. Wait for a fast user to connect.
4. Right-click on that user, Find More From Same -> User. (cancel the download if you want to.)
5. Browse their files and find one that you want.
6. Once that download starts, you have a good reliable source.
7. Watch that download until another fast user connects.
8. Repeat steps 4-7 as needed.
Although you may not find that newest files, you probably will find files that you want but didn't think of.