Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Can someone explain how 9/11 deniers damage america?

j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Quote Originally Posted by vidcc View Post
    How do we not start out the same? Are they somehow born fully grown with a view?

For the most part, babies do not fight wars, and the idea that it matters that Muslim babies are the same as (I assume you refer to) western babies has no bearing whatsoever on any conversation we have had, are having, or ever will have.

You have constructed a rhetorical device with utterly no value.

And if you are going to call the rest "blather" explain why. Otherwise the comment is pointless.

The "blather" content is obvious and needs no explanation.

I suggest that any attempt to understand is usually just a way to find something we can use to further our agenda, and vice versa

Huh?

Quote Originally Posted by j2k4 View Post

No other attacks under Clinton?

News to me...

Originally Posted by j2k4
    I think it's a question of where this occurs, actually, and haven't we said "better there than here" at all (at all).
    Your insinuation here is that it doesn't matter if the attacks are elsewhere. Well we weren't attacked again on the mainland while clinton was in office.

Now I could point out several domestic terrorist incidents but you made it clear earlier that it has to be AQ to count
    I was referring to attacks on American assets, as opposed to Spanish trains or British buses and tubes.

Would you care to argue that attacks on American embassies or ships aren't aimed at us?
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

2. The Drawing Room   -   #42
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    Anyway the answer is, it breaks the Unity. I could expand on that too.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #43
    Quote Originally Posted by thewizeard View Post
    Anyway the answer is, it breaks the Unity. I could expand on that too.
    No need; you've ruined the thread.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

4. The Drawing Room   -   #44
    MaxOverlord's Avatar Simplify
    Oh you guys!!

Don't fear the terrorists. They're mothers and fathers.

5. The Drawing Room   -   #45
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxOverlord View Post
    Oh you guys!!

Don't fear the terrorists. They're mothers and fathers.

'Tis true...of children they are willing to sacrifice as homicide bombers.

The early Christian "fanatics" never did this.

Would that Rosie had a talk show during the Crusades, eh?

-Mark Twain

6. The Drawing Room   -   #46
    gratex
    Hi,

There's one main reason why these conspiracies hurt America: increasing apathy.

9/11 conspiracy is so utterly ridiculous, not as ridiculous as shape-shifting reptiles enslaving mankind, but both have the same net effect, which is turning moderates away from looking into the real issues at hand. There are real conspiracies and crimes committed by our governments that go unpunished, and when people are subjected to information about such crimes they write it off as more conspiracy theory based on their reaction to 9/11 conspiracies. Chasing dreams of proving the unprovable only seeks to increase apathy, I think people should have learned that from JFK... people literally waste their entire lives trying to prove these theories rather than looking at the real causes of the issues and working towards raising the awareness of the issues involved.

That's my take on it.

7. The Drawing Room   -   #47
    Quote Originally Posted by gratex View Post
    Hi,

9/11 conspiracy is so utterly ridiculous, not as ridiculous as shape-shifting reptiles enslaving mankind, but both have the same net effect, which is turning moderates away from looking into the real issues at hand. There are real conspiracies and crimes committed by our governments that go unpunished, and when people are subjected to information about such crimes they write it off as more conspiracy theory based on their reaction to 9/11 conspiracies. Chasing dreams of proving the unprovable only seeks to increase apathy, I think people should have learned that from JFK... people literally waste their entire lives trying to prove these theories rather than looking at the real causes of the issues and working towards raising the awareness of the issues involved.

That's my take on it.
    You are quite correct, but the fact is that a certain percentage of the population will always be susceptible to conspiracy-thought, and this is, as such, the norm.

The media suffers this malady in similar proportion.

-Mark Twain

8. The Drawing Room   -   #48
    Poster
    I think a simple declaration that we now are prepared, to do things "their" way. Beginning with their immediate, close family. The location, of whom ( or witch) is already programed into my newest Nintento Game Console. (NGC for short after this)

What is great about my new game, is that it's is real live entertainment. You can already play if you have an Xbox which of course is ... still we disallowed Sony , because they complained they are too close to North Korea, whose status in the game is still in the virtual stadium. Also we don't trust them any more, remember The Dell incident and the spyware incident on that lovely artist's Sony cd, that prompty took over control of their computer, who was also univited. Also later this week Iran joins the game. All the missiles are real live misiles, so dont aim at your neighbours house

You will also need to register as a member of FST here https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/register.php

Have fun, and remember the Taliban is elusive, and the Osama Prize is still the main prize and will be paid out on ( google Earth) proof of the actual..burial site of http://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osama_bin_Laden favourite great great grand-daughter.
    Last edited by Solo; 05-05-2007 at 06:16 PM.

9. The Drawing Room   -   #49
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    ..this time, I am lost for words. erm really, I saw a photo of her and she's cute, with dark brown eyes and long eye-lashes and she is hoping to become a nurse when she grows up.
    Last edited by thewizeard; 05-05-2007 at 06:34 PM.

10. The Drawing Room   -   #50
    GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!
    Quote Originally Posted by j2k4 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by gratex View Post
    Hi,

That's my take on it.
    You are quite correct, but the fact is that a certain percentage of the population will always be susceptible to conspiracy-thought, and this is, as such, the norm.

The media suffers this malady in similar proportion.
    so what you're saying is conspiracies don't exist?

oh and gratex, i think you're right that we focus on the wrong things. i don't think the 9/11 conspiracy is too rediculous, though. think about the official story, it's pretty backwards.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast