Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Whats a Kazaa?

hbkwarez's Avatar Warrior Within BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Kazaa it was my first tool to access movies few 8 yrs ago

then i shifted to Bearshare and finally happy with Bit torrents

2. File Sharing   -   #32
    metal maniac's Avatar ThrashSpeedDeath\m/ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Man, What were they thinking when they named all these programs kazaa, bear share, limewire, napster, and all are not any good nowadays either.Napster is a funny name lol. I rememeber that stupid toy from the 80's petster! LMAO! I wonder if the name was derived from that. Here's a link http://www.x-entertainment.com/articles/0849/ and another one http://www.megadroid.com/images/Pets...at_closeup.jpg maybe the cat invented napster LMFAO!!!

3. File Sharing   -   #33
    yoyogi4's Avatar Wanna see my BooBoo? BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Hehe, I remember that one, I loved that site until my school blocked it, and then the spyware, then I switched to ares, and then Limewire and Bitt's

4. File Sharing   -   #34
    SAM's Avatar Fst philosopher BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    i was looking for this for a long time thanks guys
    you really helped me

For Serving Community

5. File Sharing   -   #35

Heart

Actually last days of Napster interested me in file sharing. I looked around for substitution for Napster and found KaZaa official v1.6, I think. I installed that on my University Network PCs (it was still o.k at that time) since I was on dial-up, and University had a good pipe. My second step was to get portable CD Writer and big bunch of CDRW discs or CDRs. Oh boy, it was crazy time - Kazaa was running on 4-5 PCs and I was going around with portable writer and was coping files. At this time I was just grabbing averything, I was drunk of FREEE things!!!
    So during Kazaa Reign I got my first ADSL.... TO cut story short, I dropped Klite for 2 reasons (before its complete demise), first was the departure of RANDOM NUT - the original developer of KLite (if you still outhere under different name PM me, you are still on my buddy list), second I disliked any version above 3.0, I think (anyway versions after random nut were bad).
    So I looked around and found ABC and bittorent. Next and the last so far is uTorrent for me and BT all the way.

Later all

6. File Sharing   -   #36
    punki_rach's Avatar El Chupanibre BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    I think my dad introduced me to kazaa. He thought it was amaaazing......then I showed him bittorrent

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234